5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!
Published 1 month ago by S.Keeble

2.0 out of 5 stars STAINS CONCRETE
I purchased this item to clean water/lime stains off glass. a few write ups on the internet suggested that it would work It didn't work, what it did was stiain the concrete pation slabs and dulled the paintwork. There is not enough information on how to dilute the chemicle.
Published 3 months ago by Stefan Trbovic

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
This stuff is amazing! I recently put down some new decking in the garden & put some Evergreen 4 in 1 on the lawn. I then walked on the lawn & back on the decking & after a while stains started to appear. I later found out that this is rust, something to do with iron in it which kills the moss. Anyway I purchased this acid on a bit of a gamble, I couldn't believe the results & how quick it worked. Literally took me no more that 10 minutes to clean a 5m x 3m decking area. Excellent product & goes a very long way. There is no mixing instructions with it but I mixed about half a cup to 2 liters of hot water & it worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked a treat, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
nervous about trying this for 1st time but it was so easy to use (put it in a large plastic pressure sprayer). My decking went from grey back to red-ish wood in 5 mins - wish I had taken before and after pics!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 8 April 2013
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
Required to lighten wood on discoloured and water damaged tables. I had to use the treatment 3 times but it was effective

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Job on an 1870 rusted bayonet., 26 July 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
Did an excellent job on cleaning up a very badly rusted bayonet blade with an absolute minimum of fuss. Because it was so badly rusted I thought I'd use rather more...around 10% ratio rather than the recommended 5% to make sure. On reflection and after using it a second time, I'd stick with the recommended ratio of 5% - 95%.

This is a really good product and, although you may not need it very often, it keeps well and does exactly what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decking, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
First of all fast and reliable service. Used this to clean my stained decking followed instructions and scrubbed well decking is like the day I bought it now .excellent product

2.0 out of 5 stars STAINS CONCRETE, 19 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxalic acid, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
product arrived in quick time well packed and it worked a treat.When given the job a light sand,found I needed a face mask

4.0 out of 5 stars GRP Cleaner, 11 April 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
Heard from friends that this cleaner works well. Bought some. Very pleased with results.Arrived safely and quickly.Follow instructions for use and it does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful stuff, 5 April 2014
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
I used this to lighten an oak corner cupboard I was restoring. I only needed a small amount to do the job and this stuff worked well. The end result is a much better looking cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, 15 Sep 2013
Joanne Ford "josie" (germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover
Absolutely fabulous stuff. Did exactly what it said it would do. Would recommend it to anyone. It saved us a fortune.

1kg Oxalic acid -Hull,Deck,GRP Cleaner & rust remover