The last series, 13, we did find a little poor, still loved it, but poor. Am happy to say that this series, 14, of Thomas & Friends we really did enjoy. We are getting used to the CGI stuff and what makes it even better is we have 3 Christmas episodes in this series, no idea why we need 3 of them, but love it!

Episode 1 – Thomas' Tall Friend, 11 October 2010
Episode 18 – Jitters and Japes, 3 November 2010
Episode 19 – Merry Misty Island, 4 November 2010
Episode 20 – Henry's Magic Box, 8 November 2010
on 16 September 2013
Amazingly good value for money. The CGI animation is very good; the moving faces, and steam & smoke really add to the whole atmosphere and help to bring the engines and their stories to life. I know some readers and reviewers are nostalgic for the old presentation but I never saw those the first time around. Looking at them today I have to say the modern series are much more to my taste and what children would expect to see these days. My two year old loves Thoma toys but prefers to watch his Chuggington DVD's, perhaps because it is uber colourful, noisy and fast moving and the stories are short. He finds the Thomas stories not so attention grabbing. They are at a gentler pace and have more depth to the story telling by the narrator, which he can't appreciate yet. However, long term, this is something that he is going to grow into and enjoy more and more in the years to come. The stories themselves are good and often teach youngsters a lesson on why its best to "do the right thing". This DVD is Highly recommended, but perhaps best for slightly older children than mine.
on 5 August 2013
I'm not much of a fan of Thomas & Friends between S13-16 due to its writing. But the animation is amazing to look at. The writing is filled with repetition, rhyming and alliteration but looking at Nitrogen's animation it saves the series from being bad with its attention to detail towards the characters and setting.
on 19 June 2014
This product was cleanly wrapped, well protected, played well and delighted my grandson!!
I would recommend this product to any parent or grandparent who has a "Thomas-mad" grandchild!!
on 16 January 2016
I need to be honest here, ive been watching all the Thomas series in order with my daughter from series one, including the films. and im beginning to get fed up. its not the amount of episodes ive watched at all, its that these modern stories up to this point are extremely boring, repetitive and predictable. Every single story is the same throughout the entire series. but with different characters. A train makes a mistake three times and then figures out the solution. Every single story. Even my daughter has started getting bored of the modern episodes always choosing to watch the older ones or the feature films that actually have a fresh and varied feel to it. Also what has happened to the antagonists? Where is Diesel causing trouble and being malicious? it just doesn't happen any more hes instead portrayed as occasionally being a bit rude but thats it. My daughter used to love the Diesel stories because she knew there would be some gripping conflict and a bit of action.. instead we have diesel wanting to be applauded by the children by helping the other engines.. I have series 15 and 16 to go yet so i hope they do mix it up a bit in the future episodes.
on 4 January 2014
These were a wonderful but as my child continued to watch the same program over and over again. Nice to have variety
on 28 September 2013
My sons are both avid fans of thomas as am I to be honest. I love the new cgi ones as well as the old model ones
on 20 December 2013
Great for present at Xmas time for a boy, great when it the series you don't have and need to add so you have all the seasons.
on 29 January 2014
I haven't actually seen the DVD as it was a present for my grandson but he seems to have been very pleased with it
on 24 July 2013
This was just as good as the rest of the Thomas DVDs they were brill the kids love them and they are always on.