4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 10 July 2014
Nice jacket that works well all year round, it's light, packs down small and it will keep you dry. I find that it's maybe less breathable than my GORE-TEX Active so in some conditions you can build up a bit of sweat. Pit-zips would have been nice. I'm 5'9, 72KG and size S fits OK. I can wear a t-shirt, soft-shell and this over the top and it's not too tight and in cold winter I can add an extra layer if needed as well but it is a slimmer cut than my TNF jacket in the same size so some might want to size up if you're wanting to layer up. The arms are a good length and the cuffs unusually big. I do feel it would have been nice if it dropped an inch longer at the front. I like jackets with rollaway hoods as I think it looks smarter and if I wear it while biking it's not flapping around and this one works well when needed and moves with your head when tightened up. The jacket has 2 inside pockets but be warned they have holes in the bottom, I'm not sure why, I can't see it helping breathability as the pockets are mesh lined anyway so just be careful if you're storing valuables in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars And it's great. At first it seemed a bit smaller than ..., 23 July 2014
I got this Berghaus jacket because I wanted a quality jacket which would keep me dry and warm enough when walking. I've worn Berhaus boots for years and wouldn't wear anything else. But this is the first jacket I've had from them. And it's great. At first it seemed a bit smaller than I expected for XL, but once I'd worn it I found it big enough to get a jumper under and I was plenty warm enough. It also appears to be very well made and should last me for years. Its ideal for packing in your bag in cast you may need it later. It packs away in it's handy bag, weighs little and takes up no room. As I expected of Berghaus, it's a great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Paclite - good but short, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Gore Tex Paclite III Shell Jacket (Sports Apparel)
As you would expect this jacket is excellent not just for summer but all year and also for hill walking in all weather. If you choose he right size and use the layering system it's all you need. I have had several paclite jackets over the years and used then in Wales, Peak District and Scotland in some severe weather with no real problems. Only comment I would raise would be the length of the jacket, for the hills and when it's very wet the jacket could do with another few inches in length

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Nov 2014
This is a truly superb jacket. It is extremely light weight, while keeping out 'serious' wind and rain. As you would expect from Gore Tex the coat is fully breathable; meaning I don't feel that 'boil-in-a-bag' overheating that is common with cheaper fabrics.
Maximum comfort and performance ...just superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vesatile jacket, 2 Sep 2013
A very versatile jacket. It is light weight, waterproof and higly breathable. Being able to roll it up into the stuff bag makes it very portable

5.0 out of 5 stars This jacket is brilliant! I bought one originally for holidays because it's ..., 11 Sep 2014
This jacket is brilliant! I bought one originally for holidays because it's so light in weight and packs down into the supplied tiny stuff bag. It's windproof and totally waterproof and breathable, so you don't suffer from internal condensation. I thought I would use it only as a summer jacket, but, with a sweater underneath, it's also great for winter use. Just make sure you never leave it anywhere by accident; you'll never get it back: that's why I'm buying this replacement....

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Packs away great, and fits well

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Gore Tex Paclite 111 Shell Jacket, 25 Jun 2014
Mr. K. Broster (Tyrol Austria) - See all my reviews
This is the first Berghaus product I have bought.The quality far exceeded my expectations. Super comfortable to wear. Great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, 14 May 2014
It looks good and fits very well. You might want to order a number larger than you expect. The only disadvantage is that the Jacket has no inner linen which is comfortable if you wear only a T-Shirt underneath. Otherwise excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the ticket !, 9 April 2014
It is brilliant to wear . It is so light, comfortable and impermeable it is a shame to take it off. I bought it to have ready for the Camino Santiago and I am convinced it will be the best bit of equipment in my rucksack - it is so light that I wont have to cut off the handle of my tooth brush!