4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight compact, slim and sleek design, fairly priced Lumix super zoom with Leica lens
I wanted a long travel zoom (I know 10 x is not a long zoom but I wanted this model of Lumix specifically SZ1 or SZ3 - the SZ1 had very good reviews on Amazon and I could hardly see a difference between the two apart from slight appearance modifications, so my purchase got brought forward as Amazon dropped this to under £100 and it was therefore cheaper than it's...
Published 18 months ago by michaeljtox

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the Money
First one was returned because it was faulty. Simple to use and decent pictures but flimsy compared to Canon and Nikon.
Published 11 months ago by Dave A

‹ Previous | 112 13 1424 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Snapper, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ3EB-K Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom with Leica DC Lens, 25mm Wide Angle Lens, HD Video Recording) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
I am a strictly amateur snapper looking for a good point and shoot camera to replace the Panasonic DMC-TZ3 that developed annoying striations in bright sunlight. I read so many reviews, many from people that are infinitely more qualified than I am, and chose this camera. I haven't used it in anger yet, but I am impressed with it so far. It is lighter, smaller and slightly easier to use that my old one and it does the job it's designed for well. The zoom is very impressive, although I suspect that a tripod would be needed for nerdy photos; this strictly for the pocket; a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera., 2 Jan 2014
Just wanted something for my handbag for quick photos and video as I have a higher range camera which is not as portable. This takes good pictures and the video I took at new year was of good quality in fairly low lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!!, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 11 yr old nieces xmas present, and she feel in love with it immediately! She loved the colour and the ease of use.

It’s small and compact, takes good photos and videos and is definitely appropriate for all ages (above 8-9).

5.0 out of 5 stars Usage, 31 Dec 2013
Great once functions were researched online and how to use. Instruction booklet on line not too clear for a beginner. Experimentation necessary to become familiar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little camera, 31 Dec 2013
Mr. Darren Jobson (England) - See all my reviews
We have an older Lumix camera and its great but old and 5mp so we needed a newer compact camera...this one is great! Fast start up less than a second and taking photo's, takes excellent pics and video in HD fantastic! Highly recommend this camera Panasonic camera's always look great take great pics and packed with features! 5 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife is Delighted, 30 Dec 2013
Mr. A. Hart (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
My Wife is delighted with her gift from her Mum a camera at last that works instantly instead of delaying. Brilliant purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Great Camera, 30 Dec 2013
After a day or two, I've easily found my round this camera. It is so easy to use and the photos come out fab. I like the no-nonsense button/s that you click to get the right picture and the panoramic viewer is so easy. It's very small and light but still manages to get an almost 3" viewer in place. There are several creative scenes to use to take a photo, such as, sepia, monochrome, etc. A lovely little camera that's big on creating an exceptional photo. Can be used to take photos with one hand.

I also got a bargain via 'Amazon Warehouse Deals', an Amazon shop that has goods that are described as not quite as new. I have used them several times and apart from a box being damaged, the goods have been 'new'. Also this shop has transactions fulfilled by Amazon, so it's a win win situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent camera for price, 27 Dec 2013
This is an excellent camera, great size which takes good quality photos. I was really happy with the cost as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 22 Dec 2013
I haven't found a problem with it yet, considering its power and price.

Particularly like the different digital 'filters' you can put on your pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ3EBK Compact Camera, 16 Dec 2013
K. A. Barnett - See all my reviews
The camera was recommended to me by a friend. It is very compact and easy to use but does not have a camera case which is a shame. The instruction leaflet contained in the packaging was very minimal and I have had to download a manual which is 128 pages long! This is a nuisance, but I have put the camera onto Auto which should be sufficient for my personal usage at the moment, but it needs to be studied. Overall I am pleased because it is also very easy to charge.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1424 | Next ›