5.0 out of 5 stars AYIG Review
Published 17 months ago by Mr. N. J. Benger

1.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY bad book
A lazy cut & paste job quoting "geniuses" such as L Ron Hubbard & comedian Steve Martin

Loaded with cliches & padded out with cherry picked biographies, this book is merely a collection of material that can be found anywhere on the web

A complete waste of time
Published 6 months ago by S. Fieldhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars AYIG Review, 7 April 2013
Mr. N. J. Benger (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Great book although it's worth noting the book consists mainly of what I'd describe as mini-biographies of historical 'geniuses' based around the theme of work written by Dr. Barrios. There aren't a great deal of tips or suggestions for reaching greatness, but rather the lessons are portrayed through the stories of these historical figures. Which doesn't take away from the fact it's a good book, it's just not what I was expecting.

I really enjoyed the book though it actually taught me a lot about historical geniuses and made me interested in a lot of historical characters I previously wouldn't have been. It's a great inspirational book, I would recommend it and not only do you buy the book but you can also contact Sean and he's always very helpful and friendly! Such communication between an author and readers isn't something I've seen with any other authors and I think it's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 7 Jun 2013
Graeme Armstrong (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Awakening Your Inner Genius (Kindle Edition)
This is a good collection of insights into the key traits of some of history's greatest characters. I think it does make you think about how you can incorporate these lessons into your own life and therefore I found it very interesting and useful.

I did find some stories more engaging than others, perhaps down to my own preference for recent history rather than ancient, so I felt some messages could have been conveyed in less words. However, as I suggested this may well be due to my own interests and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire book.

Overall, well worth reading and great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, extremely well written, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Awakening Your Inner Genius (Kindle Edition)
A great book that is very well written. For those of you who looking to get more out of life and grow, this book is an inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truelly inspiring and fascinating, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Awakening Your Inner Genius (Kindle Edition)
I decided to read this book after I read a book about Tesla by the same author and I am very glad I did! I struggled to put the book down, it was truelly inspiring to learn about the geniuses that formed our history.You wont regret buying this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Awakening Your Inner Genius (Kindle Edition)
bought this ebook after reading a tesla short autobiograpahy by same author , just to obtain ideas for inspiring autobiogs to read , but this was a lot more , very interesting read in itself , recommend it to all .

5.0 out of 5 stars Awakening your inner genius, 28 Oct 2013
Mr. M. P. Harney (Morayshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Awakening Your Inner Genius (Kindle Edition)
A great read that is inspirational as well as a great historical capture of some amazing people - I recommend this to any budding genii.

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring book - highly recommended, 14 Oct 2013
I just completed the kindle version and I must say that I am quite satisfied. I found the book highly interesting and inspiring. It basically uses the stories of several "geniuses" along the history to pinpoint the principles or values that have made them succeed in their respective areas of knowledge.

I must say that after reading it, it has actually awaken my inner need to engage or focus seriously on something that could give more sense or purpose to my life. Perhaps my intention is not precisely become a "genius" in the complete meaning of the word, but the idea is to get the satisfaction of finding my full potential in some activity, my work in this case.

In summary, I think you'll find the book very motivating to find your "inner genius" and if not, at least interesting at go through the life of so many personalities.

1.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY bad book, 16 Feb 2014