5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Excellent quality and the price is unbelievable! Fast delivery, and as for use it is hard wearing and can hold the iPad in various positions. Looks great too
Published 10 months ago by mrsfs

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Chrissy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: iPro Rotating 360 Degree Leather Case Cover with Screen Protector and Stylus Pen for iPad 2/3/4 - Blue (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating,blue leather cover, 25 Jun 2013
Case is super. Service was excellent very happy customer, would recommend to all my friends will use this sight again, the price was unbelievable very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2013
I order this case and with in 2 today's it had arrived :D
I'm really please with this product, it looks really smart to
The bit that I'm most impressed with is how it turn in a full circle
I can't find any bad bits :D
I would recommend this to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it looks, 29 Dec 2013
I am delighted with this cover. It is so much more flexible, and lighter than my old one, which was much more expensive. It moves beautifully and stands firm when required. My only criticism is that the stylus has a hole for a chain, which was not supplied, and I can't find anywhere to store it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Dec 2013
Colour darker than in the photo, but otherwise as described. Cover did not lie flush with the iPad screen initially as there was a slight curve on the cover. Now lying flat after leveling under large heavy book for 24hrs. Delivery on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating 360 (Blue) Leather Case Cover For IPAD 2, 3 and 4, 19 July 2013
Rotating 360 (Blue) Leather Case Cover For IPAD 2, 3 and 4 is a good item for protecting your IPAD and gives you various angles to use your IPAD in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 11 May 2014
I ordered this thinking I would receive a case, pen and screen cover... Only received part order and when I complained I was promised my missing part would come within 7/10 working day, which I thought was rather long to wait, but I did, and after two weeks of waiting still nothing! On complaining again I have now received a refund. The seller was quick to respond on both occasions which a positive note however, I was rather shocked to see that in their replay they ask me to only leave feedback if I was happy with the service/ product and if I wasn't to not leave any comments. To the seller- sorry but that's not how feedback works. You need to improve your delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars I pro Rotating 360 degree, 6 May 2014
I bought this cover for my IPad which look nice in pictures. But when it arrived, I realised I have wasted my money. It is of very poor quality material is not good for protecting iPad. Will not advise anyone to buy this one.

Johnson Jacob

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 15 April 2014
This product was shocking. It just broke as soon as I got it out of the package. Do not buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what states, 24 April 2013
Good cover, definently value for money just wish it had a pocket to put headphones and stylus in then it would prefect.