4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
A very enjoyable read I would strongly recommend this to any reader as it is easy to read and doesn't give anything away until near the end!
Published 22 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Young teen book
This book is very well written and was a good short read. However I believe that the plot was obvious from the beginning and didn't grab my attention as much as I would have liked it to.
This maybe as I was a bit older for the age group. In my view it is aimed towards 10-14 year olds, as it is about school, plays and liking boys.
The idea of the book was good as...
Published 6 months ago by Bethany Mason

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read. Not only a good read but very thought provoking, making you think about the effect s that grief and loss can play in a child's life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to be invisable, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic couldn't put it down. Felt like I was on the roller coaster with Jazmine and longed for a happy ending for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
I love this book so much! It is one of the best books I have ever read, can't believe it is free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary how does ur garden grow?, 6 Aug. 2013
Samantha Galloway (London, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
Lovely well written YA book. Had me drawn in to the main character of Jazmine right from the start.Liked the comparisons with The Secret Garden & the way that she flourishes,just like Mary, with a garden & friends.
Made me remember how it felt being on the cusp of becoming a teenager and all the mixed emotions & thoughts that come with this.
Will be recommending this to my niece.
Look forward to reading My year of amazing crazy when its published for kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this down once I started. I love the writing style, I felt every emotion of the main character and had a lump in my throat almost from the start. Thank you and I can't wait for the next book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Invisible book review, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
This book was a delight to read, although it had a predictable ending the author made it very enjoyable .
The book had a original idea to it but age wise I would recommend 13+ because of the suicide in it but nothing to gory

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
I seriously loved it. I recommend to anyone 11+ and I thought the book was brilliant. The story was one of the most serious ones I've ever read (I 've read a lot of serious books) and I couldn't put it down. An easy read. I give it FIVE stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is an amazing, heart warming book which I have constantly re-read ..., 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
Invisible explores the life of a 13 year old called Jazmine who is partially deaf. The book starts when Jazmine is called to the head teacher facing suspension for destroying drama equipment and through a surprising turn of events ends up in the drama production as the star of the show.
The book is based around the importance of choices and decisions and their impacts.
The book has sections of journal entries addressed to her dead father scattered throughout the dialog through which you really get a feel for the character and what she is going through.

it is an amazing, heart warming book which I have constantly re-read

utterly brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little book with what seems like everything in it!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
this is a lovely story which takes you on a journey of a young discovering who she really is after a terrible incident that took place four years ago. this novel takes on bullying love bereavement and becoming a teenager!!! and I also thought it was very clever the way it was intertwined with acting!!! to conclude I would recommend this to all my friends this is an incredibly good book!!

Invisible