on 8 September 2013
what a great app got this when i read reviews from others and i have to agree what nice app easy to use great picture on my kindle hd fire runs very smooth also brought pause live tv download for it . I can now watch late films in bed without keeping wife awake.
I recommend this one for sure
on 16 May 2014
Downloaded this app after very favourable reviews, but am very disappointed with the picture quality. Far superior is the free Catch up TV app which has HD definition. Unless you NEED the extra freeview channels, I'd give this a miss and save your money for something more entertaining.
on 27 August 2013
Live TV in bed. How decadent. This app is perfect for the Kindle fire and not only gives me all the channels I would expect to receive, but some unexpected ones, too.

Works flawlessly and the interface is completely intuitive. There's no learning involved at all.
on 21 November 2015
Has lots of channels when the streaming is good
on 17 June 2013
This was worth the £2.00 it costs. All the Freeview stations in the UK, with reception as good as you get on a computer. At my home the reception breaks up a little, as it does if I watch on my laptop, but at other places it works without breaking up at all. A good buy.
on 24 April 2013
This app my Player Pro (skynetsoftware) is not very good,you can only view what is show on that day and time.
on 16 April 2014
I thought this would enable me to watch programs I had missed in the last few days but it seems I can only watch live TV.

Really disappointing and I would love to get my £3 back.
on 21 November 2013
No problem accessing the channels available, however tends to stop mid programme for a couple of minutes then continues, hence you miss the flow of the programme. Also for London viewers the BBC news does not broadcast the London regional news.
on 26 May 2015
I AM SO ANGRY THAT I PAID 3 Pounds for an app that does not work. Amazon should not allow these apps, I assumed that it would do what it claims but it absolutely does not, free app works better. It should be removed and money paid back
on 27 August 2015