4.0 out of 5 stars A good saucy read
This book isn't very long. I read it in one sitting. It's currently free, which is even better.

I really liked the main characters and even though it is predictable I was still gripped and laughed at Jesse and swooned over Reed. To very loveable brothers.

Published 8 months ago by Coco

1.0 out of 5 stars Formulaic rubbish
Formulaic rubbish, Horrible Narcissistic stereo typical drivel totally devoid of any plot, zero character development author shows a total lack of ability to form a coherent & interesting narrative.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars A good saucy read, 23 Oct 2013
Coco (Chichester, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)

Spoiler alert... the one bit that I thought was random was Sinclair's stalker... It didn't add anything to the story. I just didn't get it.

Well worth a read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Formulaic rubbish, 26 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not......, 5 Mar 2014
... for me.
I believe in supporting writers, but I found this novel poorly written and lacking in any depth whatsoever. Very predictable too. I won't be reading another from this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangled beauty is a beaut!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book and recommend it it's cheap too! I shall buy the next in the series as I liked the little snippet at the end!

3.0 out of 5 stars very good in parts, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
Ive got to say that in parts this story was quite addictive and i couldnt put it down but then that excitement was quickly replaced with disappointment. It could have been so good!The parts which got me on the edge of my seat convinced me that this book was good only to find that the next part would be rushed and not at all as fun as i expected it to be. I found myself very disappointed over the parts which were meant to be nail biting,all written in what seemed to be a rush.Its such a shame because i know this story would be great if a little more attention had been put into those rushed pieces and a little more detail and personality had been given to the characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Enjoyable, 19 Oct 2013
Tracy, (w Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
Easy and Enjoyable two words to sum up this book.
A quick afternoon read, not complicated. Some moments of comedy.
Will read more from this author.
Disappointed that ending left us hanging.
Will Michael be back in other books??? Who knows.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable characters, 18 Oct 2013
Mr. Ian D. Hammond "Ian" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
The story is far from convincing as are the chracters. There are a few page turning moments but not many.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
Nicely paced but needs a life more depth to the characters for me to try some of her others books

3.0 out of 5 stars This had all the makings of a really good book, but..., 22 Aug 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
After finding her fiancé cheating Sinclair has kind of checked out of life, she still works, has friends and a nice apartment but as far as romance...well what romance. So she's perfectly placed to accompany her gay friend Jesse, (who I loved by the way) home for his parents anniversary party, she's to play the loving girlfriend since if his parents find out he's gay they'll stop his monthly allowance, which by all accounts must be substantial. This is the plan and that's fine until Sinclair catches sight of Reed, and Reed who's Jesse's older brother and engaged to Sela catches sight of Sinclair.

I must admit I'm so disappointed because this book could have been so good, the story was good, most of the characters excellent, I loved Sinclair she was just right and it's not often I say that about a female lead the author has her spot on, Jesse was amazing, loved him I also partly loved Reed but this is where my problems start, Reed is obviously an intelligent man, a lawyer and he used to be a player before his engagement so he knows women albeit you could argue a certain type of woman, anyway why make Sela so bad that being engaged to her makes Reed look like an idiot, the story would have worked better and meant so much more if she would just have been shallow and temperamental, Jack, don't get me started on Jack, again he didn't need to be so extreme. Jack and Sela are like a couple of extreme cartoon characters thrown in for who knows what. Michael, WHY, why was Micheal even in this book it didn't fit it was almost like it had been put in after the book was finished.
This book is the first book I've read by this author so I've nothing to compare it to but to me it seemed as if she was trying to be too many things to too many people, her main characters were good and this could have been a beautiful simple romance I didn't need the over the top cartoon characters or Micheal. Two and half stars is fair I think I gave three and not two because I loved Sinclair and Jesse and Reed apart from the fact that he comes across as a sucker who's no idea about women.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Kindle Edition)
Sorry I just couldn't get into it

Tangled Beauty