4.0 out of 5 stars A good saucy read
This book isn't very long. I read it in one sitting. It's currently free, which is even better.

I really liked the main characters and even though it is predictable I was still gripped and laughed at Jesse and swooned over Reed. To very loveable brothers.

Published 16 months ago by Coco

3.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable characters
The story is far from convincing as are the chracters. There are a few page turning moments but not many.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Ian D. Hammond

3.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable characters, 18 Oct. 2013
Mr. Ian D. Hammond "Ian" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars This had all the makings of a really good book, but..., 22 Aug. 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
After finding her fiancé cheating Sinclair has kind of checked out of life, she still works, has friends and a nice apartment but as far as romance...well what romance. So she's perfectly placed to accompany her gay friend Jesse, (who I loved by the way) home for his parents anniversary party, she's to play the loving girlfriend since if his parents find out he's gay they'll stop his monthly allowance, which by all accounts must be substantial. This is the plan and that's fine until Sinclair catches sight of Reed, and Reed who's Jesse's older brother and engaged to Sela catches sight of Sinclair.

I must admit I'm so disappointed because this book could have been so good, the story was good, most of the characters excellent, I loved Sinclair she was just right and it's not often I say that about a female lead the author has her spot on, Jesse was amazing, loved him I also partly loved Reed but this is where my problems start, Reed is obviously an intelligent man, a lawyer and he used to be a player before his engagement so he knows women albeit you could argue a certain type of woman, anyway why make Sela so bad that being engaged to her makes Reed look like an idiot, the story would have worked better and meant so much more if she would just have been shallow and temperamental, Jack, don't get me started on Jack, again he didn't need to be so extreme. Jack and Sela are like a couple of extreme cartoon characters thrown in for who knows what. Michael, WHY, why was Micheal even in this book it didn't fit it was almost like it had been put in after the book was finished.
This book is the first book I've read by this author so I've nothing to compare it to but to me it seemed as if she was trying to be too many things to too many people, her main characters were good and this could have been a beautiful simple romance I didn't need the over the top cartoon characters or Micheal. Two and half stars is fair I think I gave three and not two because I loved Sinclair and Jesse and Reed apart from the fact that he comes across as a sucker who's no idea about women.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fun and not to be taken seriously it was a book that i soon read and enjoyed, it was fun and frivolous and everyone needs a best friend like Jesse. I did find it slightly bizarre with the twist at the end wen she was taken by her stalker (sorry for spoiling it) i didn't think think there was any need for this part and feel that it was added after an after thought. I also didn't understand the dynamic of the parents, i think this could have been written better and you could still they weren't the best parents ever if K.L Middleton hadn't been so extreme in how she portrayed them. It was cheesy inlaces but as i said before it was fun and certainly not a masterpiece

4.0 out of 5 stars A good saucy read, 23 Oct. 2013
Coco (Chichester, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Spoiler alert... the one bit that I thought was random was Sinclair's stalker... It didn't add anything to the story. I just didn't get it.

Well worth a read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Sorry I just couldn't get into it

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 July 2014
Not bad

2.0 out of 5 stars Glad it was cheap!, 30 Jun. 2014
CP (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Very little story line, glad I didn't pay full price. Much trouser bulging description with not a lot else !

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Was good, was a typical storyline but i found the twist interesting. I will be getting the others in the series. Good series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was tentative about reading this book, but the "free" price tag convinced me to give it a go. I was presently surprised, an enjoyable, easy read.

3.0 out of 5 stars very tangled, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Although an ok story, did not like the way written. Jumping around characters pov. Suspense side not good, also improbable. Not one for me.

Tangled Beauty (Tangled, Book 1)