5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 Oct 2013
I bought it to use while cycling, very happy with it as there are lots of combinations can be used for different weather conditions. Doesn't prevent breathing. Dries quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep your ears warm cycling, 5 Dec 2012
Wendy Franks (UK) - See all my reviews
Great to wear when cycling on very cold mornings - fits under the helmet - when you get warm it converts to a scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent snood - best I've used, 20 Aug 2014
These are FANTASTIC!
I've tried a couple of these snood type products over the years and have bought BUFF time and again - always happy.
They're far stretchier than some others I've had, which means the versatility is increased, and being the same inside & out are great (I've only purchased single colours so can't vouch for other style of design/prints).
Very versatile in use and easy to store when not using. Really do keep you warm and really convenient & breathable in the heat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buff, 15 July 2014
This is pretty good and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, 10 Mar 2014
Use it all the time ,,in various shapes for my neck and head,not to bright,but nice and light,fantastic I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buff!, 24 Jan 2014
Love this, I bought 1 as a present and then ended up buying one for me. Wear it cycling, walking, as a headband and to tie my hair back. Would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff High UV, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Buff High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear (Sports Apparel)
I am very happy with my Buff. It is nice light fabric which is also soft to touch. It keeps its shape and provides me enough warmth and protection from the wind. I use the Buff when I play tennis in the cold.The colours are brighter than the picture but it doesn't worry me because they go well with all my sporty and casual clothes. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Aug 2013
Love this, great multi fuctional item for my bad hair day travels! Cant recommend enough. Really fast delviery too, great,

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 21 Jun 2013
Ms. S. L. Cairn (uk) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a present and seemed very well received. Have seen my friend wearing it at the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinning on Top?, 20 May 2013
Andy (Lerwick, Shetland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Worried about a fried bonce on a forthcoming cycling tour of Scotland, and not wanting to wear a wooly hat I decided that this would be a good solution. I have plenty of Buffs so I know how good they are. If you haven't got one yet then you should. I hope that this one will do the job that I have bought it for.