on 9 April 2013
Profoundly biblical, practical and, as we have come to expect from Tim Keller, written in such a way as to be accessible across the widest possible spectrum of readers.
on 6 September 2013
As ever a really good read from Tim Keller, with lots of facts I didn't know and plenty to challenge me. Well worth a read & looking forward to the next book in the series
on 23 August 2013
Having heard several sermons on the Galatians, I found this book very informative and educational. The author delves deep into the background of what has been written.
on 24 April 2013
Tim Keller has a marvellous way of bringing the truth alive and giving understanding with the word the bible has for us
on 4 April 2013
Tim Keller is brilliant for all Christians New, Old. Something for everyone!
But the key feature, Keller is not Changing the Gospel but helping us understand it's pure message & simplicity.
In-depth but not too much for those who are not scholars.
on 29 August 2013
We used this as a church with small groups working through Galatians together. The book gives a very good overview, context and relevant examples in today's world for Christians everywhere.
on 5 November 2013
Well written and argued. I love this man's style, wrought out of years of experience and tried and tested apologetics
on 24 April 2014
This book was bought to do a Bible study with several other ladies.
The book is written in an easy to understand manner and challenges the reader to think how the book of Galatians affects and challenges their life today.
I would definitely recommend this book to others.

Enjoy.
on 16 March 2014
This book (and the series so far) have been a great help to my devotional life, helping me better understand the book of the Bible, and providing not just clear, biblical insight into the passage but excellent ways of helping to apply its meaning to everyday life. Highly recommended!
on 6 June 2014
I like it a lot. the author knows how to connect to the readers and I am very excited about the book. Looking forward to read more from this serie.