10,964 Reviews
 (8,907)
 (1,400)

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Lj Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher
Was pleased with speed of being able to get a voucher to give as a gift, but printing its layout for the crease lines was not so desirable and did look that good but did its job.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. A. Tatlock

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher, 9 Oct. 2013
Mr. A. Tatlock (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying because the uploaded photos did not always print onto the gift cards - instead it printed blank gift certificates, 30 Dec. 2013
E Atkins (Surrey) - See all my reviews
I tried to upload 7 photos for 7 personalised gift cards. On the ordering pages it appeared that my photos had uploaded without problems and the proofs shown to me on screen were fine. I then submitted my payment and tried to print the cards to find that 4 out of the 7 had failed to upload correctly and instead only blank gift certificates were printing out. On querying this with Amazon's online help and telephone helpline, I was told they had a fault and would credit me back for the gift cards which didn't print. This was very infuriating and wasted a lot of my time.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare, 18 Feb. 2013
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to pay in Euros for GBP items, why not allow gift cards to be redeemed in other currencies... you could even make a few bob in conversion fees...

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift, 27 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card, 18 Nov. 2011
Lorna Gibbon (West Lothian, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant the person concerned was able to choose exactly what they wanted, in their own time. The choice of pictures could be better, although there is a choice, but I selected the one for the time of year (Autumn) which was ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars uk Gift Card Very easy and quick to do, 28 Dec. 2014
Fitting Christmas Gift - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Very easy and quick to do.
(You need to have a printer at home - could be seen as a bit too DIY if you send the recipient the email that produces the link to print the card, but up to you pending circumstances).
Being badly injured over Christmas all my shopping was done online; mainly Amazon;
so getting a Christmas card that was appropriate and useful was a concern.
Knowing that my wife could use this voucher (Amazon) for any item shown on Amazon or for her Kindle eReader this was a no-brainer.
Easy to follow on screen instructions, a choice of card pictures and value to add was all very simple.
Received an email within 5 mins that provided the link for me to start the printing at home service.
This pointed cleverly onto A4 paper (i don't think there is any other paper sizes to choose) and folds easily to make a card that does stand up like a traditional card.
would defiantly do again although hopefully through choice and not ill health....
Great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle printable Amazon gift certificate, 30 Jan. 2012
Easy enough to set up and with printing it yourself you have it instantly.

A good idea, though the printout needs to be folded to make it a presentable item and that could do with a make over.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent way to give a book gift, 31 Jan. 2012
K. Simmons (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave both my kids amazon vouchers in place of their usual christmas book (it's a family tradition!) and it seemed to go down pretty well. My partner got me an amazon voucher too and I found it ridiculously easy to load up (and spend on books for my lovely kindle!). What more can I say?

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift card, 30 Jan. 2012
This is an easy, effective and satisfying way to send gifts to grandchildren who live great distances away. We have used these gift cards before, and will do so again. Moreover it assures the recipient will choose something he or she wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
a great way of getting a present for someone who has everything. So easy to just print off & put in an envelope.

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card