10,987 Reviews
 (9,101)
 (1,111)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift card so how can I rate this less than 5?!!
Reason being is the problems I had trying to get this through to a fairly bog standard ISP type email address. Amazon kept bouncing the gift card email back each time (it was too a @bluebell01.plus.com email) saying it was unable to deliver. Spent some time on this before trying Customer Services who didn't resolve saying something about the fact the gift card was issued...
Published 19 months ago by GreenSt

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1481 482 4831099 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 27 Aug. 2011
An ideal present for people that live far away, or that one doesn't see very often. Also, as it can be sent instantly, it's a lifesaver if one remembers a birthday too late to send a present by post.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card review, 26 Aug. 2011
Teresa Walker "doggie mom" (Hopatcong, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This was a wonderful way for my niece in the UK to pick out exactly what she wants. I know she got a Kindle at Christmas, so now she can get some more books.
For me sending gifts from the US is very expensive so this way I can put the extra money in the gift not the postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy acceptable gift, 26 Aug. 2011
Such an easy idea for a gift, especially for a book lover, and so easy to buy and send without leaving the house! Such a wide range of items to buy with it, and you know it will be the recipient's choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift Card, 26 Aug. 2011
D J. Guyatt (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
This was a present for my sister, a big book worm, and it enabled her to choose the book(s) she required to satisfy her reading requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars .convenience, 25 Aug. 2011
.this is a brilliant idea for giving gifts to friends and family, especially
those who are hard to please or appear to have everything . it gives them a variety of products to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 25 Aug. 2011
no need to worry about what to give and then remembering to give the gift, ideal for someone who's got a menopausal memory!

5.0 out of 5 stars dekivered by e-mail within seconds, thankyou, 25 Aug. 2011
great delivered by e-mail within seconds, birthday boy very pleased, I shall go down this route again. again many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Supprising :-(, 25 Aug. 2011
Its a gift card - what can I say? All is good with the usual Amazon efficiency of which I am a huge admirer. But the receiver of the card couldn't use it as he currently resides in Australia and it can't be transferred to amazon.co.au or amazon.com. Come on amazon, you should be able to set up some sort of an agreement between the international branches with regard to gift vouchers?????????? It shouldn't be that hard - infact hire me and I'll set it up for you and we can all prosper?

5.0 out of 5 stars email gift card., 24 Aug. 2011
Just the ticket for nieces and nephews (teenagers) who live distantly and your fed up with asking thier mum about what they want - they all want music, CD's, DVD's, and possibly the odd book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon e-mail Gift Card, 23 Aug. 2011
S. Diacono "Sarah" (Chew Magna, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to buy, easy to send, easy to redeem. What would make the extra star? Not just easy to redeem, but innovative/entertaining to receive.

‹ Previous | 1481 482 4831099 | Next ›