10,169 Reviews
 (8,421)
 (1,034)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Present Idea
Amazon’s gift vouchers make an ideal present for Christmas, birthdays, and other occasions. There are various ways of sending these, from the quick and easy email version to having them sent or printing them off to give. Personally I prefer to use the email method as it is quick and easy, and you know when it will be sent and that it has been received...
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by M. Dowden

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed to email to my friend., 30 Jan. 2013
T. P. Cannon "Tim" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was in hospital at the time of my best friend's 60th Birthday, but thought, "It's ok, I've got it covered" because I'd ordered a gift voucher to be sent to him the day before his birthday. When I got home, I found he HADN'T received it, and re-sending to his address FAILED. In the end I had to email it to myself, and then forward it. Big disappointment, big let-down.

2.0 out of 5 stars The gift card was not sent on the day I specified, 14 Feb. 2013
The recipient did not get the gift card on the day of his birthday which was scheduled so it was very embarrassng

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't meet my expectations, 18 Dec. 2013
Bought this as gift, so my friend in Spain could choose something she liked.Was disappointed first off that I couldn't select a euro voucher. But what really peeved me was the fact that the voucher is only valid for UK. Amazon. Most of the value of the voucher had to go to uk postage because she couldnt buy from Amazon.es. There was no clear notices that amazon gift vouchers were not transferable to all amazon sites. Won't recommend this product or purchase again for overseas gifts. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Online Voucher - email, 4 Dec. 2011
A perfect gift for a teenager. I remembered my neices birthday at the last minute and to late to post anything, so I sent her an Amazon voucher by email. I used the timed delivery of the email to arrive on her birthday, perfect. The response to the voucher was outstanding. she loved it....she can now buy what she wants online, without having to ask her mom for credit card details. Pro's 1) She gets exactly what she wants, 2)I dont waste money on something a teenager does not want, 3) present arrives on time, 4) everyone is happy. Thank you Amazon for making my life just a little bit easier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not reliable., 27 Sept. 2013
Did not work first time, then had to have long winded conversation with someone at Amazon who did help to rectify the problem in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, 25 Jan. 2011
I ordered and the card was not delivered. I won't be back. I plan to use Pay Pal from now on to give gifts to my son.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor service, 29 Oct. 2013
I have order 3 gift certificates in the past few weeks, and only one was delivered on time and without porblems.

I had to re-send 2 of the certificates, which meant they arrived after the birthday.

I also had to investgate their delivery issues myself, as I was unaware (and received no notification from Amazon) that they had not been delievered.

Very unlikely to trust this service again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Issues with sending a gift certificate, 23 Nov. 2014
I have been trying to send an email gift certificate to my neice, but have been unable to. The page does not allow an amount to be entered and just ends up going around in circles. I have tried over the last couple of days without success. What is the problem?

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift not sent on time...then certificate invalid, 18 Nov. 2013
I tried sending this a number of times....it did not arrive on my friends birthday...but some days later. She finally recieved it twice, but neither gift certificate worked.

I complained by email to Amazon, after unsuccessfully trying to resend it. I recieved an email saying it had been resent....but it has never arrived!!!
I know the email address is correct, as she recieved it although it didn't work.

A pity, as the greetings message was really sweet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. I bought this voucher for my uncle who ..., 13 July 2014
Very disappointed. I bought this voucher for my uncle who has recently lost his sight and is now dependant on
audible books. He was not able to use this voucher to buy any audio books for his kindle
We tried to get a refund but so far this has also not been possible despite calls from myself and my uncle
Please make people aware that these vouchers can not be used to buy kindle audio books.

Surprise! - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card