4.7 out of 5 stars15,591
Denomination: 50|Design Name: Thank You (Appreciation)|Change
Price:£50.00

on 25 February 2013
took about 2 weeks!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! for friend to get the gift cert. by email
on 16 January 2011
I req. this on 15th Dec, and we still haven't rec. the gift. The email arrived on 17th Dec as req. but when my friend tried to access to get the gift sent he couldn't access the site. I have had to do it myself but as yet have not rec. the gift. 16th Jan.
on 30 January 2013
I was in hospital at the time of my best friend's 60th Birthday, but thought, "It's ok, I've got it covered" because I'd ordered a gift voucher to be sent to him the day before his birthday. When I got home, I found he HADN'T received it, and re-sending to his address FAILED. In the end I had to email it to myself, and then forward it. Big disappointment, big let-down.
on 24 October 2011
Bought this gift voucher for our daughter-in-law's birthday and she and our two granddaughters were delighted with it - truly magical.
22 comments|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2011
My family live in New Zealand and Amazon vouchers have been very happily received by them for birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas. They get what they want and are happy, I don't have to guess what they want and there is no postage to pay for. Everyone is happy!
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2013
I purchased a £50 Giftvoucher for my mother as a present. She received it in an email and input the voucher code, her Amazon account then showed £50 credit to use on any purchase or multiple purchases... So far, so good!

However, as soon as she tried to use it on anything at all, including both single or multiple purchases, it would not let her... She got ethier 'Payment incomplete, please use another payment method', or 'code invalid'.

She then contacted Customer Services who were a complete shambles. She was on the phone for over half an hour with them... Firstly, they informed her that she must be at fault and loaded the wrong code... She hadn't as they found out when they reloaded the same code.

Then they tried to tell her that she was trying to purchase items and checkout 'the wrong way'... She wasn't as they soon found out when they went through it step by step.

They then berrated my mother for doing something wrong somewhere throughout the process and actually reduced her to tears!... She hadn't, as they begrudgingly admitted at the end of the phonecall that 'there must be something wrong with the input code then... i.e it must be invalid'!

How very clever of them to come to that final conclusion!

They then informed her that they would phone back within the hour with a 'New code' for her to input... They didn't.

6 hours later she phoned me in tears... I immediately contacted thier 'so called' Customer Services and cancelled the Giftcard.

Shocking behaviour... Never again!
on 14 February 2013
The recipient did not get the gift card on the day of his birthday which was scheduled so it was very embarrassng
on 19 December 2015
They were generically usefully as far electronic gift vouchers are concerned.
review image
on 2 April 2011
Unable to locate the gift certificate, received a confirmation e-mail however the recipient did not receive it. Doubtful I will use this service again, first issue I have ever had with amazon products
on 25 January 2011
I ordered and the card was not delivered. I won't be back. I plan to use Pay Pal from now on to give gifts to my son.