5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
Omg what a fun read this book had me literally lol I loved all the characters especially the main two Caroline and Simon aka wallbanger looking forward to reading more from Alice Clayton
Published 7 months ago by L duke

3.0 out of 5 stars Effort needed to finish it
I was won over by this book with the favourable feedback but sadly I am not team Wallbanger.

Published 18 months ago by Mrs. F. Richardson

3.0 out of 5 stars Effort needed to finish it, 13 Jan 2013
Mrs. F. Richardson "FKR" (Midlands- UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallbanger (Kindle Edition)

It started of ok with me intrigued to read where the story will go but when half way though the book the excitement just wears off it just becoming tiring and boring...... The flirting between the main leads just seemed to o on forever before they moved into 2nd gear. I did like the humour the book offered and they lively cat named Clive but after reading some amazing books this just did not compare plus the ending was dull as dish water.

I recommend : Gabriel's inferno, The MIghty Storm, Edge of never, The proposition, THis Man, Perfect Game, Almost, Unsticky and The Charade

4.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
This book got me "lol-ling" from the beginning to the end. Loved the characters and how easy it was to read. No complicated jargon. One of my favourite reads for this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this book!, 6 Dec 2013
W B Yeats (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
I laughed through this book. Loved Caroline's girl friends and especially Clive her cat. The characters are so relatable. Every woman should read this book and Simon is very, very yummy. A great mix of laughter, love and sexy bits! Author I hope there are more books on their way. I'm a fan forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud Funny, 5 Dec 2013
Robin Dalton "dreamergirl" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
Such a fun ride this book is. I haven't laughed this much in ages. Fabulous dialogue between truly interesting characters. I literally couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
One of the funniest books I've read in a long time! Great characters and a story line the keeps you wanting more! Full of hot sexy sessions too, what more do you need? Buy this book immediately x

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this it was wow, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say this didn't actually appeal to me it just didn't seem my type of book but had heard people say about it when I was at the London Author event and so thought I would give it a try. Took a little bit for me to get into but when I did and I couldn't put it down. Read it in a day I was laughing at the banter between Caroline and Simon 'Wallbanger' it was so funny and witty and the story was really good. Thank you Alice for making me laugh I will now try your Redhead series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant storyline. Great characters........especially Clive ! And surprisingly, extremely funny. Over the past two days (which is how long it has taken to read this book) I have got nothing done because quite simply i couldn't put the book down. I have read countless books and this one is up there with best !!! Can't wait to read Alice Claytons other books

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
This book is one of the funniest books romance books I have ever read. A great light hearted read. I thoroughly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing romance, 14 Nov 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) (Kindle Edition)
I must admit I wasn't sure exactly what to expect from this book but I was pleasantly surprised it was funny and well written with interesting characters and a very loveable and protective Clive.

Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series)
6.98