5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at cheap price, 26 Feb. 2014
Amazon Customer (HODDESDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DURAGADGET Twin Pack - Black Genuine Leather Case With Adjustable Stand For Amazon Kindle 3 (Keyboard / Graphite) + BONUS Red Genuine Leather Cover With Stand For Amazon's Kindle 3
Delivered very quickly

I already have one of these for my KK but the joints are wearing after more than 2 years use, so I thought I would get another while I could. I have now got 2 for less than I paid for the original. Lets hope the kindle lasts long enough to wear these out too.

It is an excellent product which can be used free standing or handheld and in this position you can loop your fingers through the top flap so that it does not slip out of your hand-in case you should nod off while reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE COVERS, 20 April 2013
GECKO 5 "Landerson" (EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This is the second time I have purchased these. The first one lasted 3 years and was just beginning to look a little untidy so I was perfectly happy to buy the same one again. This time they came in a double pack which should last me for years. Incidentally, the red one gives a nice frame to your book and is cheery as well. I read several books a week so these covers stand up to a great deal of use. Delivery was fast and well packaged and I have no hesitation in recommending both the product and traders.

5.0 out of 5 stars twin pack leather kindle covers, 11 April 2014
Item was as described and fitted my kindle perfectly, i am very happy with the purchase, very cheap for 2 covers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Excellent value. The twin pack was cheaper than my original long lasting single of the same make.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth to buy, 5 July 2014
This is more than I had expected. It fit well with my kindle keyboard. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2014
Can't recommend this highly enough, great value for money and very stylish to look at, great buy for avid readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 12 May 2014
Bought this twin pack of leather cases on the strength of recommendations and was not disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a case for a keyboard Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST case for a Kindle!!, 8 Sept. 2014
My first Duragadget case has lasted 4 years during which time it's protected my Kindle extremely well. Unfortunately after trips to Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia and various European destinations it was starting to get a bit tired looking and I had no hesitation in ordering the same type of case again. My Kindle goes everywhere with me and this case is perfect for protecting it from the many bumps and bangs it suffers at my hands. It also acts as a very useful "hands free" device while I'm enjoying a meal while I'm reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Mar. 2015
I bought these as replacements for our existing covers which were wearing out. I am not sure if they are leather, the previous ones definitely were not. These fit much better than the previous ones, with all buttons easily accessible, so maybe my earlier purchase was of some knock-off copy.
Whatever, at this price I am delighted with my purchase. The upright, book-stand styling is a lot more user friendly than the book cover style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands free reading, 4 Aug. 2014
Mrs V Donohue (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my second order for this case, the first one wearing after time. I can highly recommend both this product and the seller as they are excellent. As it says in the description you can stand this case up and have hands free reading, and also it can be held, the choice is yours. I will be sticking with this product and seller as I would have no hesitation in reordering this again when needed.