5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba got it right, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Toshiba HDTB115EK3CA Basics 1.5TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch Hard Drive - Black (Accessory)
I always buy Toshiba hard drives, this is the 4th, and I always will. They have never let me down. Operates silently and very quickly. Works in my TV and every other device i have tried them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drives., 12 Dec 2013
Great drives. I have five 2TB and one 1.5TB now!!! Good price and very reliable for backup and storage of music and movies,

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Aug 2013
Brilliant, compact, runs fast and I can pick it up and put in my bag to use in various locations. Very handy and stores soooooooooooo much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A hard drive that works as it is supposed to, 9 July 2013
W. G. Tennant (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
It is a 1.5. terabyte hard drive that works as it is meant to. It stores and recalls data on command

5.0 out of 5 stars Power and cable, 30 May 2013
This drive is rated at 1.0 Amp.
USB 3.0 ports come in low-power and high-power versions, providing 150 mA and 900 mA.
USB 2.0 are 0.5 Amp.
Unfortunately, the supplied cable, although standard, is not long enough and not double headed to use 2 x USB 2 ports to supply enough current.
Haven't tried it with one USB 2 port, but is working well with one USB 3 port in turbo mode (ASUS mobo).
Supplied software, of which there isn't much, can safely be deleted.
Good synchronising software, free, is ...
Works wonderfully well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 28 July 2013
Bought this as a back-up to my ageing and overloaded Toshiba laptop. Everything went smoothly and I shifted a whole ream of files on to it that I have since deleted from the laptop. Everything has speeded up again! Nowhere near full but I knew I needed this much memory to reduce the pressure on my C-drive.
No problems and easy to use, even by a computer-luddite like me!