4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
would recommend to anyone - the only thing to watch out for when putting your new screen protector on is the static around you as - this has nothing to do with the product as it is good
Published 17 months ago by p

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money
I purchased these for an Xmas present to go with a samsung galaxy s mini. The peel off mask DOES NOT PEEL OFF thus making the screen protector useless. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. I have contacted vendor through Amazon and to date have not had a reply. I will come back update my comments once I have had a response.
Published 16 months ago by daddymoonmonkey

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 6 X LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 5 Jan. 2014
went through 4 of these. most of them already have dust stuck to the sticky side before you even peel the backing off which leaves lots of bubbles

3.0 out of 5 stars pros and cons, 16 Dec. 2013
pros; you get 6, each has a cleaning cloth, they are cheap, they are relatively easy to apply.

cons; sizing is a bit small - on such a small screen it is really noticable if you aren't also using a case (the edge on the sides under your fingers). Would drive me nuts, but it's my wife's phone and she uses a case so doesn't notice. No applicator card, 6 anti static wipes but no 1p piece of hard plastic.

overall, a decent product esp if you are using a case that doesn't have a screen protector (like the flip open kind), takes a bit of patience to apply but they all do.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 31 Oct. 2013
These are good screen protectors although are extremely prone to bubble and if you align it slightly wrong with one end of the phone its totally wrong when you press it down, took me 3 of them before one fitted without bubbles then my nail scratched it almost straight away :/, would say they're okay but wouldn't recommend unless you've got a very good eye to line it up first time as they don't go round the buttons there's no real starting point when putting them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 20 Jan. 2014
It came earlier than I expected and a good bargain for the long time use i will get out of them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - you need the 6 as it takes a ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Excellent - you need the 6 as it takes a couple of times to get it right but once they are on they are excellent. I used 2 and on the 3rd was successful but that is because I am extremely fussy and there could be no "air bubbles" for me. Think the trick is to wipe screen and then leave for 30 seconds to let the static die down and then carefully place on phone starting at the bottom and with a credit card gently slide up to top of phone - this is how I had success and no bubbles. The first 2 don't think I left long enough for the static die down. Hope this helps. On the plus side super quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 May 2014
Arrived within two days or ordering and compared to others ive used these are really easy to apply and don't leave air bubbles I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value fofr money, 21 Mar. 2014
these screen protectors although perhaps not the very best quality, are very good value for the money,and at this price I wouldn't complain

5.0 out of 5 stars an absolute necessity., 8 Jun. 2014
Easy to apply it keeps the screen pristine and stops it getting scratched when I wipe it clean which helps when I'm working as s builder.

6 X LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190