5.0 out of 5 stars really useful
as easy to use as it shows on the tv no more dropped nails or hammered fingers. worth the money
Published 21 months ago by mags

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Saw the reviews on tv for this and thought it would be suitable for putting our pictures back up after redecorating. WRONG!
Published 16 months ago by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 Aug 2013
Paul (SHEERNESS, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
What you get in the packet is a large chunk of cheaply made plastic crap that is joined by some even crappier pins and several cheap, thick and very nasty hooks. In the pics you think that these look ok and are of some kind of quality - and that they will indeed hold more that an anorexic moth onto the wall when put into the wall. I'm saying into as when you figure out how to load the thing in the first place you get all keen and find the place on the wall for the first pin to go into. If you still have both eyes left after trying to load this thing get the item ready that you want to hang, Taking aim - that's what you need to do as you can't really see where the pin will end up - you tap the tool (as instructed) whilst it's on the wall and then stand back to admire your efforts. Now effort is the right word, as you will find out. The pin has gone into the wall by as much as 1mm. Thinking it was me and that I didn't "press" hard enough I removed the pin and hit another one in.
Stepping back and looking again I saw that the pin was in this time by about 2mm - about 4mm is needed. My walls are only plasterboard. Getting a bit cheesed off and deciding that more of my 19 stone of weight trained bulk was needed I decided to give it the beans. Psyched up and ready for business I held the bloody thing against the wall, yelled "M****er F***er" and hit the end of the tool hard.
Grabbing a claw hammer I carefully eased the Insta Hang tool out of the trench that was now part of my freshly repainted wall.
The pin actually had the nerve to fall on the floor as I did this. Further pins were put up with the hammer that I had before buying this useless piece of junk.
Buy a hammer, they work.

1.0 out of 5 stars quicker with a hammer, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
woul not even put a nail in the wooden picture frame. all my family have tried it and said the same

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
This product is a complete waste of money. It does not do what it says at all. In fact it's the worst product I have ever purchased. So,disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER MICKEY MOUSE PRODUCT, 17 Jun 2013
LAMBCHOP007 (Crawley,West sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
Yet another miracle product that looks fantastic on tv but in reality is a total waste of money.Buy yourself a hammer or drill bits instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
Was looking forward to getting this product for several jobs around the house and disappointed me straight away!! Totally busted wall and isn't as simple to use if hanging more than 1 item and want them to line up!! Big waste of money!!

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 20 Mar 2013
L. moore "louloul35" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
I bought this item from another retailer and didn't get a chance to use it as the handle of the spring loader broke while assembling. The tool itself is made from cheap plastic and doesn't feel man enough for the job.
Very disapointing

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 21 May 2013
E. Harrington "biz student" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
Handle broke whilst reassembling, when it was still attached didn't sucessfully get one tack flush into dry wall or wood!!! Really miffed, wish I'd seen the reviews on here before buying from ebay now I have a noticeable hole in my previously pristine wall and still no pictures hung, an utter waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
this is ok if u want to throw your money away it just is a total load of tat if i could i would rate this 0 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Insta Hanger abit of a Clanger, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
It was not exactly what I expected as advertised. Probably won't be used very often. Tried to hang picture in Bathroom but the deep inset within the back of the picture frame would not marriage up with the hook!!!! have had to improvise which defeats the object of the wall hanger. but will plug away it at it!!! pardon the pun!!!!! Overall I felt the product is a bit flimsy but my partner thinks it was meant for women who are not DIY Savvy!!!! which is why I purchased it!! because if I wait for him it never gets done!! - and his input is he would just use a hammer and a nail!!! job done !! But he does rate the lazer on the spirit level!! he was quite impressed with that and it was an innovative concept[ but has not reached up to its expectations. But hey-ho that's life!! Ce-La-Vie!! You never know it may end up on a car boot sale near you !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money! Absolute rubbish, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Insta Hang Deluxe - 100 piece kit (Misc.)
I bought one of these kits some time ago, but have only just got around to using it, or rather, trying to use it, as it is unusable.
The first thing that strikes you is how lightweight and flimsy it is. Just really cheap plastic.
Loading the 'storage compartment' is laughable, the hooks which are supposed to sit on the top section just repeatedly fall off. If you are going to try to use one of these, just skip this step.
Having eventually given up on the storage compartment I finally got the strip of pins loaded for use, and decided to have a test run on an outside fence.
I followed the instructions to the letter and pressed down on the grey button 'forcefully' as instructed. The pin went in to the wood about 1mm, the Instahang kind of back-fired, I dropped it in the floor and it smashed!
I can't remember how much I paid for this piece of utter c**p, but whatever it was! it was way too much.
It's not in the bin, where it belongs, and I will be getting out a trusty old hammer.
GARBAGE!!!!!