5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-in-one
Quick delivery, excellent product and brilliant for our customer. This all-in-one computer is quick, responsive and has perfect multi-touch capabilities.
Published 13 months ago by Barb

1.0 out of 5 stars ASUS ET2012AUKB
Terribly slow. Videocard is integrated into the Motherboard. Processor can't even handle preinstalled ASUS multimedia software - it takes 37! sec for LifeFrame to start, video picture is delayed by 1-1.5 sec approx. Don't buy unless you have eternity ahead and endless patience.
Published 9 months ago by banes1968

1.0 out of 5 stars ASUS ET2012AUKB, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-in-one, 15 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Double check specification before buying, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Asus ET2013IUKI-B002C 20-inch LED All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD, USB 2.0, VGA, 2x 2W Speakers, DVD-RW, Windows 7 Home Premium, Ultra Slim Space Saving Design) (Personal Computers)
This computer was described as WiFi enabled, unfortunately the one I was sent wasn't. At first I thought it was me doing something wrong (as you do) but in fact no adapter had been fitted, and on close inspection the label on the box actually said "without WLAN AND BT". ASUS seem to vary the spec on machines with the same model number so I would recommend double checking with the seller - in this case Kikatek was apparently unaware of this and I had to send them a photo of the label. They did respond promptly to my e-mails and I requested and was given a discount on the price. In other respects the computer is working fine so far and is certainly much quicker than my old XP machine, though whether it will prove to be so reliable long term of course remains to be seen.
There are no manuals or recovery discs. There is a desktop manual ... but of course you have to get the machine up and running to access this, which I never think is very helpful. Setup went without problems. You'll need to make your own recovery disc and system image using Windows back up.
Computer came with several pieces of ASUS software pre-loaded but it was difficult to know what they all do as again there was no supporting information. I had to Google them to find out what they were - and have uninstalled most of them. No other useful software - the MS Office listed is only a limited free trial of Office 365.
I mainly chose this machine because I wanted Windows 7 and this looked like the best bet. It has the i3 chip and people seem to rate ASUS quite highly. There's a three year manufacturer's warranty (register online). Here's hoping I never have to make use of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Machine, 20 Nov 2013
This was purchased for my Husband and it is a really nice piece of kit. Having 2 input options, he can choose the best one for the job he is doing. The screen is very clear and perfect of his online games and watching You Tube Videos. I am so jealous that I've asked for one for MY Christmas. Packaging was minimal and delivery was upset due to mechanical breakdown but was still pretty smart. Well worth the extra day's wait. Tahnk you once again Amazon for an amazing item and deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 9 Jan 2014
Robert Delamare "cranley" (Cranleigh, Surrey) - See all my reviews
A superb bit of kit; does everything an average man or woman needs to do. With the right software, processes my words, spreads my sheets, bases my data, processes my pix. Even acts as a 2nd or 3rd telly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 26 Dec 2013
I was amazed and delightfully surprised to receive this PC 27 hours after ordering. Quite fantastic. Had difficulty in finding a desktop that had Windows 7 having tried Windows 8 and not liking it at all despite my perserverance. Am really pleased with my new computer and it is so good working with an operating system that is familiar. Screen is a great size and system easy to set up although I find the colours rather weak no matter how many adjustments I make. Apart fromn that, it is perfect for my purpose and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for Windows 7.

2.0 out of 5 stars Asus ET2400IUTS-B02​0E 23.6 inch LED All-In-One Desktop PC, 18 Aug 2013
It arrived very quickly and it was easy and quick to upload and download everything from my old PC. Big screen, clear, and responsive touchscreen (which I don't use). So, why did I buy a touchscreen if I don't touch the screen? It had the spec I needed - all-in-one (space saving, convenient), 6 gigs Ram, bags of hard drive space and i5 processor. And I didn't want Windows 8. I wanted to be able to open and work quickly on 20mb PowerPoint files, copy 6GB movies from one place to another, run Word and internet without the whole thing freezing, and do it all quickly, and all at the same time.

Fat chance. Embedded font PPT files take up to 7 or more seconds to save. I was heart broken. It copies large files easily, but not particularly quickly; PowerPoint often freezes whilst saving; I can't use other files when it's saving. It's faster than my last machine (a Dell Inspiron 1530 laptop), and so it should be, at twice the RAM and latest processor, but it certainly isn't worth the money I paid, for what I wanted it to do.

If I hadn't blown my budget on this, I'd get a regular sized non touch screen tower system with a gazillion megs RAM and i7 processor. This one looks great, but it doesn't cut the performance mustard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for our customer, 12 Nov 2013
We buy lots of kit like this and this one was fine, it does everything you need it too.. Great for home or business use.