5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!
Published 8 months ago by Cerbera

3.0 out of 5 stars Bitter aftertaste
Much prefer the Hot Lava Java I also bought at the same time. This Fairtrade coffee is okay, but that's it - nothing special.
Published 5 months ago by Big Mama

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cafeology Fairtrade Colombian Fresh Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I love my coffee and I normally stick to well known high street brands. I came across cafeology in a cafe a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. Then I saw it on amazon and thought lets give it a try at home. All I can say is Im glad I did! Great tasting coffee and my new favourite from now on!! As it says on the packet....great coffee and great cause! They got it absolutely right!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb coffee, 30 Aug 2013
Great breakfast coffee. Great way to start the day. In actual fact, Cafeology coffee is good at any time of the day! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quickly shipped A*****, 24 Aug 2013
Great product, good rich flavour, could do with a spatula for serving size, however product met expectations. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, 5 May 2013
I have tried this coffee locally and being able to buy it on line is excellent. Delivery was quick and within minutes of it arriving we were enjoying a really great cup of coffee. I thought the price was reasonable and will definitely be buying more. As it says on the pack, 'great coffee, great cause'.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 18 Jan 2014
Smooth rich tasting ground coffee. Highly recommended. Wasn't sure which product to buy but read other reviews and took a chance. Glad I went for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Delicious, 2 July 2013
Absolutely Delicious! Fresh, Tasty and ethical. Everything it says on the pack. Perfect any time of the Day! Really enjoyed this coffee and will continue to purchase this lovely product. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bitter aftertaste, 14 May 2014
Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee., 5 May 2014
This coffee is really good. Specially if bought in the UK as it's no easy to find 'real' Colombian coffee. It tastes almost as good as coffee bought in Colombia.
It's good and good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow coffee, 15 Mar 2014
Mr. A. R. Carnell "AndyC" (Dudley W Mids) - See all my reviews
Quite simply a very good strong Colombian coffee. The taste is good and strong. Would recommend this coffee to anybody.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for people who actually like coffee, 12 Sep 2014
This coffee tastes artificially of oranges and for people who appreciate coffee, I would suggest them buying some instant rather than expecting this weak and tasteless filter coffee to be any good.