5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 10 months ago by emuuu

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing :(
When this bag arrived I was so excited it looked perfect. however I used it for the second time yesterday and the buckle fell off whilst I was out shopping and I lost it. I am in the process of sending it back. I will update this site to let you know how I get on with that. It appears that the quality of this bag isn't as good as I first thought.
Published 12 months ago by Singing Suzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 May 2013
This bag is just lovely it has so many pockets I don't know what use then all for! The main section of the bag has a discreet small pocket at the back and has a divider across the middle which zips closed leaving two large sections one to the front and one to the back. In addition it has two external side pouches the two front pouches under the flap and the back of the bag has an external zipped pocket (which rests against your body)
I bought this bag to move on from my baby changing bag as that was now too big and didn't work as an every day bag. This bag is perfect for this use, the middle sections can be used for baby's stuff, my stuff and the middle zipped bit takes my keys and phone. The external pockets are perfect hiding places for spare dummy's and snacks. The fabric is wipe clean, inside is well stitched and it looks very durable (my bags all have hard lives!)
I think this bag would also be good for students/school children due to the tardis like proportions inside.

I'm a very happy bunny thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughters new school bag, 28 Nov 2012
My daughter loves her new bag has lots of pockets and compartments for all her school books and pencil case etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Bag for All Occasions, 13 May 2013
Love this bag so much. Have had so many comments about it from friends and family. Enough pockets to hold everything you need to carry. Perfect for mum's (baby bag)/school/college/work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 17 Dec 2012
The picture of this bag doesn't do it justice. It's beautiful!! Much bigger than I thought AND is beautifully finished. Silky lining with three inside sections, one of them zipped for security....If the recipient doesn't like it, I'll have it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Jan 2013
I was worried about it being too big for an everyday bag, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be! So many pockets, I keep forgetting where I put things, but I will get used to that. Overall a good bag, with a nice pattern on

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly bag, 20 Jun 2013
Really good quality bag, very stylish along with plenty of individual pockets for storage. Very good value for money highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer Satchel, 26 April 2013
This is a pretty summer satchel. It is very roomy and would easily fit a tabloid computer in it. It has two outer pockets an inner zipped compartment and an outer zipped compartment at the bag of the satchel. It closes at the front with magnetic catches. It is made of wipe clean plasticised fabric so ideal if there is a summer shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 4 Sep 2013
Bought this bag for my six year old daughter and she loves it. Good size for a school bag and it seems to be well made. The item arrived swiftly in the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag......., 19 Feb 2014
I love this bag, its feminine and practical at the same time. I bought this mainly to use as an alternative to a change bag as I am always carrying my sons portable potty, beaker, wipes etc and this bag is big enough for that. It is sturdy and waterproof so everything stays dry. I also still have 2 hands free when out walking with my son which is a great feature. I would highly recommend for all the mums out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly bag, 2 Nov 2013
I bought this for my second year at university, and even two months in this bag is like brand new. It is very durable, having an almost like leather feel to it, which is awesome because in Wales it rains 75% of every morning when I travel to the university on the bus. It protects everything from the rain.
I can fit two A4 pads, a smaller notebook, my netbook or tablet plus other things such as a pencil case, lunch and a planner. There is lots of room.
The two front pockets are perfect for my phone and purse, along with keys and earbuds and my ipod nano. Just the two front pockets allow you to fit a lot of things on.
As an added bonus, there is two pockets on either side which is used for an umbrella and a water bottle. Another great extra.
Gorgeous design. I love it. Very feminine and suitable for along days away from home.
100% recommend for any school child or student, also probably good as a baby bag since you can fit so much into it.

ARRAY(0xa99c9594)