5.0 out of 5 stars Top speaker or beer can?
Other reviewers noted the small size of this JBL Bluetooth Wireless speaker, but I still could not believe the smallness of the box it came in, especially when I opened the box and it only filled half the box. It is indeed almost exactly the shape and size of a beer can. The battery was fully charged on arrival, so there was no waiting for three hours to use it, the...
Published 22 months ago by Sherbert Dib-Dab

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed ability!
This is ok at small/ medium volume - no better than my Logitech x100 at £40. At high volume it works very well indeed but you don't always want to listen to high volume when relaxing and reading. It is very compact - about beer can size. I would not call it a small speaker. Battery does last a long time. It will not connect to multiple devices but you just have to hold...
Published 9 months ago by nigel

‹ Previous | 112 13 1418 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 10 Jan. 2015
Great sound. Can't get it to work with my computer tho

5.0 out of 5 stars What a buy!!, 12 Sept. 2013
Absolutely brilliant the sound quality is amazing, too this on holiday this year and i think it sold it self 10 times over as i know since we have been back several people have purchased one. So many ways it can be used, it enabled us to stay in touch back home with the streaming our local station back home.

Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: JBL Charge Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Grey (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Brilliant sound from a well made and stylish speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2014
I purchased this item after reading very impressive reviews on this production and the people were all spot on. This little speaker has an incredible powerful sound and great looks. If the green colour is not to your taste this little speaker does come in other colours to choose from. It's a product you will not regret buying!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker, 23 Feb. 2014
Fantastic speaker for the price, it has a clear sound with a decent bass. For a such a small speaker it can go surprisingly loud. Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud and bassy, 23 Feb. 2014
I used to have a Mini Jambox, and it broke, the Micro USB socket just disappeared into the sturdy metal speaker case, so I could no longer plug it in and recharge it. I was quite happy with my Jambox until that happened, I thought it was a decent enough sound for the size and price.

So I needed another speaker, and I wasn't going to get another Jambox after the old one broke, so I got this JBL Charge, it's about the same price as the Mini Jambox (aside from the colour price difference, which is ludicrous, we all know that green plastic is the same price as grey plastic) i choose it because of the reviews, and I thought I would put my trust in a company who have been making speakers for years this time around.

As soon as I plugged it in and pumped it up, I was soooooo disappointed with my old Jambox, this JBL is way, way louder, and way bassier. And it really does hold on to the bass to almost full volume.

A great little bit of kit. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Feb. 2014
R. M. Le Goubin "Ray in Jersey" (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I had been wanting one of these for ages and bought it on special offer.
Excellent bit of kit especially the ability to charge other kit from it and use a phono input.
Recommended - great sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound for its size, 10 Feb. 2014
Tim (BATH United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought in a pre-Christmas sale as a present for my teenage son and I can report back that he really likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price for great product, 6 Feb. 2014
This speaker is amazing believe me it's worth any penny which u spend it. I'm very happy with purchase. Recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bluetooth speaker, 14 Jan. 2014
A very neat, good sounding, very small Bluetooth speaker ideal for all sorts of instances. The size means you will feel relaxed about taking it anywhere be it to a friend's place or on holiday.
I personally wanted it for holidays so its portability will make it ideal.
Sound quality? Very acceptable for its size and price, I bought two during the Black Friday Sale week at a very good price so I'm delighted and yes, price does have an influence upon my view of a product.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1418 | Next ›