4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the money, great for the office or commute
I needed some headphones for use on the train and in the office. I already have a pair of beloved Sennheiser HD560 Ovation II's which cost nearly 2 weeks wages back when I was 19.

Twenty years on I still know why the Sennheisers changed what I thought about headphones, they are outstanding. But they are huge and clumsy and being open backed, leak sound so badly...
Published 20 months ago by W. Stallwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, well-built, but too much fake bass
AKG k 452

I spent a fair while looking for a decent pair of headphones for the daily commute - really hankered after some Bose noise isolators to hush my journey but couldn't justify the £300+ price tag.

The previous AKG model got a LOT of good reviews on here, the AKG K 452 seem identical apart from the inclusion of an inline microphone for mobile...
Published 12 months ago by C. GLYNN-JONES

‹ Previous | 16 7 823 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for quiet rooms. Pump up the volume (and annoy people nearby) for outdoors, 2 Dec. 2014
My first set of on-ear headphones. Went with them due to the WhatHifi reviews for the K451 (iPhone version).
Surprised by how much external noise comes through - wind noise particularly. If you're looking for headphones to screen out the world without hurling vast tsunamis of music against your ears then you should look at in-ear or noise-cancelling headphones.

In a quiet room, yes, they're great. Exactly the fidelity I would expect. Good build-quality. Replaceable cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value..., 28 Jan. 2015
Mr. Rm Gearing "rayzor99" (Australia) - See all my reviews
Great value...very good sound...just got to watch the connectors with these as they come loose and are fragile as with most...very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent option for On-road listening, 21 July 2014
This review is from: AKG K452 High-Performance On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone - Blue (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I have been using Sennheiser HD202 II for long for electronic drums however it being bulky could not carry all the time for listening through my mobile phone. AKG K452 came up as a boon with good lows and clear mid, more so in such a portable form factor. The 1-button worked well for Play/Pause (single click), Skip song (double click) however could not make previous song (triple click) work.
I wish if volume control for android was also there but did not miss that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars For an OnEar and it's price it is very good. I wish I could find the same quality ..., 8 Feb. 2015
For an OnEar and it's price it is very good. I wish I could find the same quality for money at an OverEar pair for my next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for... Perfect Headphones for me!, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought this on black Friday (or week) and I was confident of its quality because I had read many positive reviews. Comfortable, well build to last, excellent sound and bass. It is true what they say about bringing a new life to some worst sources, of course sounds best on a good one. I am sorry I didn't buy 2 more for my nephews but there will be other chances. Mic and button works fine with clear sound. Comes with hard case to protect along with wires. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend and I am choosy about headphones, 18 Feb. 2015
I would highly recommend and I am choosy about headphones. Superb quality,great sound and a bonus is the quality storage case.

5.0 out of 5 stars These headphones are amazing, stylish looking and compact as they fold away ..., 23 Aug. 2014
These headphones are amazing, stylish looking and compact as they fold away into a smart solid case. The sound is just perfect with the bass just right and a good volume level as on my old pair of Sennheiser I would have to turn the volume almost to max to get a good sound and that isn't the case with these. My partner is jealous of them as we have always used Sennheiser in the past and he wanted to pinch them off me after he tried them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly great headphones for the Price.... Must buy, 14 April 2015
Excellent sound quality and build quality.

Bought these as I always break the cables on headphones. These you can change easily when you do. But, as of yet (Over a year now) I still haven't broken the cable (I concede that might be luck, but usually break them with in 2 months)

Sound quality is Excellent. Not too heavy on the Bass (Like Beats) and excellent clarity on the highs...... Couldn't recommend highly enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 10 Aug. 2014
These are fantastic headphones with 2 removable leads. My cat unfortunately chewed the first lead recently and when we tried the spare lead it did not work. I have looked all over the internet to try and buy another one but can't find one anywhere so I am going to contact the seller to find out whether they can get me one. Hopefully they can because they are expensive headphones and it would be a shame if I can't get one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones - mic could be better., 24 Sept. 2014
bought for my daugther so we could skype, as well as allowing her to use for music.
They arrived quickly, and she seems very happy with them. My only point would be that the microphone, being on the wire is not the greatest unless specifically near the mouth, or across the body, ie: hanging normally the ouput volume and quality is quite poor.
She seems very happy with the sound quality though.

‹ Previous | 16 7 823 | Next ›