on 16 October 2013
Bought this before for my first grandchild, great for his little fingers to hold and he loved the giraffe! Four more grandchildren later still buying this item! Also they have a range of them to choose from. Great for teething.
on 6 July 2014
Really pretty rattle and a nice size for baby's hands. The rattle sound is barely noticeable to anyone not holding the rattle - our daughter really likes it. The coloured part is soft and the white part is very hard - our daughter really likes chewing on both sides and loves to look at Sophie's face.
on 25 March 2014
The quality of this toy it s cheap and texture of the chewable part it s not flexible..doesnt worth the money
on 25 January 2014
Nice teether. My baby likes to chew the entire rattle - not just the teething part. The rattle sound is very soft. Only downside is that the "ball" inside the rattle tends to get a little stuck, so I have to shack it hard in order for it to rattle again....
on 5 May 2014
Received a red color, which i really wanted to, because it don't give the option to select the color. Its good teether and the smiling Sophie face looks really nice. I recommend this.
on 12 November 2013
I have received the red one, it's very lovely and it is a bit bigger than I tought. The parents were very pleased, we will see if the little missy will like it.
on 28 March 2014
Bought for my grandchild and she loves it the blue flat plastic above the head fits well inti the mouth and gives good chewing pleasure!!
on 23 September 2014
Our baby girl really like this teether. the quality is good and it is easy for her to trap it. good product ! we recommend !
on 3 October 2014
Anything "Sophie" is always a HUGE success with my Grandchildren.
on 10 July 2015
As usual, never disappointed by Sophie la girafe products, the blue part is quite hard, not soft.