on 19 August 2015
it's ok and my baby likes it though I put the toy away because it's made of hard material (plastic) and the edges are too sharp for a baby. My baby once smacked it in his nose and that was it for me. They should have made it from a soft(er) material, such as rubber.
i don't recommend the product.
on 11 December 2013
Lovely little toy but my little boy (4 months) is not interested in chewing on it.
Then again he doesnt seem to put everything in his mouth yet.
the only thing he wants there is his hand and bib.

So maybe later on... i was just hoping this would help with his teething
on 16 June 2016
Together with Munchkin Fun Ice Ring Teether, Sophie the Giraffe is a toy that helped the painful period of teething pass quicker.

My little girl had her first teeth while she was younger than 3 months and due to its size and lightweight Sophie was the dearest toy she liked to play, and she chewed it all the time.

Sophie The Giraffe is beautifully designed toy, easy to hold for baby, it's squeak is so cute, has nice rubber scent and obviously it has good feel in the mouth considering how much time it spent in baby mouth.

If you are seeking first teething toy I can strongly recommend you this one.
on 29 March 2016
My nine month old son really likes this rattle. It seems well made, the colours are attractive and it has a range of textures to explore. A good quality toy.
on 23 June 2016
My daughter (4 months old) absolutely loves this toy/teether. Very easy to grip, the ears are a softer material which helps her easing pain in her gum. The best toy I've bought her so far, worth every penny!
on 10 June 2016
It's ok ish.
It doesn't rattle that much.
The giraffe's head is too hard for babies. My son hurts himself after hitting it on his head.
Will not recommend it.
on 16 September 2014
Great as a rattle! My daughter loves this to play with, and does use it as a teether more than the others I have bought for her - I think she likes the giraffe head!
on 8 May 2014
Grandson likes this toy but at 3 months he can't manage to hold it and put it in his mouth although he is more than happy for me to hold it for him.
on 6 March 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this!! It was a great little buy and I love the whole Sophie range. Was a good price as well...cheaper than the shops
on 8 May 2015
Bought this for my baby grandson, who already has a 'normal' Sophie - he loves this, as he can hold it much better than the normal Sophie.

See one answered question