5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and look fabulous, 22 April 2013
Bought this for my birthday night out, although I wish I had read the eye colour guide on the back and opted for a purple as opposed to blue which would compliment my brown eyes apparently...
Having said that, these lashes gave me the impact I desired without 2 hours of faffing around with eyelash glue and a pair of tweezers. I always coat my falshies in loadsa mascara and these looked extra fab when I had done so - though it did eliminate the blue lashes which defeated the object...
Eyelure do the best lashes and Katy Perry ones always gice you a great result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Ka Boom Strip Lashes Blue, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Ka Boom Strip Lashes Blue (Personal Care)
Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Ka Boom Strip Lashes Blue This stock is getting harder and harder to procure get it while you can...

5.0 out of 5 stars Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Ka Boom Strip Lashes Purple, 3 Oct 2013
The best lashes on the market, they are subtly coloured in purple or green or blue and not currently available on the high street as demand has stripped the supply