5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and flirty read!
I love love love Kate's books! She has fun, free and flirty style that makes her books enjoyable and easy to read. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and her books don't disappoint!

If you like to smile and laugh out loud then I recommend you pick up any of Kate Perry's books! Enjoy!

[...]
Published 12 months ago by Donna Glaves

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing
Could not get into this book at all didn't make me laugh. I decided to read this book because there was good reviews. Disappointed and confused couldn't decide who the main characters were gave up after a while so didn't finish book (not like me to do that). Would have preferred to have concentrate on Valentine and Ethan
Published 7 months ago by Vicki White

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tamed By You (A Laurel Heights Novel Book 7) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fun read, 10 Oct 2013
Tracy, (w Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Kate's books always cheer me up after a dull day.
Her characters are strong and believable.
The romantic scenes are not too graphic and as always we get the H.E.A.
It's the path that the characters take that are fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and flirty read!, 19 Sep 2013

[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Tamed by You (A Laurel Heights Novel) bk 7 by Kate Perry, 26 Aug 2014
This is bk 7 in the series of 11. I have so enjoyed this whole series, although this is the first one that's the female characters - Valentine and her mother, especially her mother, drove me nuts..... Why do daughters put up with such interference? So for me, this book took a bit of time getting going, as I had to plough through all the mother and daughters relationship first, which tended to bog me down, as it went on for a tad too long. However, once the men took charge the storyline came into its own. I enjoyed the second half much more. Some of you may enjoy the relationship between mother and daughter, it was too much like my own life when I was younger to enjoy it... but hey, although these storylines are fiction, theres a great deal of real life in them..... The series is a great read, try it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 5 May 2014
Too much going on, I'd have preferred the different character stories set in different books, or a longer book. I also felt like too much time was given to Valentine and Ethan, when the other characters were more relatable and gripped me faster. I do enjoy how the laurel heights books intertwine with each other, considering I got this book for free, it was worth reading, but I have preferred some of her others a lot more, this one was slightly disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamed by you, 21 April 2014
Lovely book was unable to put the book down, it was very entertaining, I could read it again at a later date will advise others about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 14 April 2014
Had this to read on my holiday, and I'm so glad I did! Great writing and a totally great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 13 April 2014
Was what I wanted arriving very quickly I shall be using this again when needed. good response time to my order

3.0 out of 5 stars Tamed by you, 30 Mar 2014
O. M. Watkins - See all my reviews
I found this hard going and immature at times but I continued to the end as I always finish a story once I started unless it's really bad and this was not really bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and Fluffy!, 28 Mar 2014
When I first started to read this book I didn't think I was going to like it, but I persevered and was glad I did. I found it funny, romantic and light hearted. I will be buying another of the Laurel Heights books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›