on 28 July 2014
I purchased this same set elsewhere (not on Amazon) and was sent out one set, and it had rust marks inside the case which could not be washed off. I was sent a replacement set and it too was in the same poor condition. The manicure tools in both sets were corroding, as they are not stainless steel. But you do not expect good quality tools in such a low priced item (a good pair of stainless steel nail scissors would probably cost you more than this in a supermarket). But what you do expect is for the tools to be not corroding when first received. I only brought this set as I liked the sweet little case. I was planning to put my own good quality manicure tools in it, but my plans were scuppered by the irremovable rust marks.

As I said I purchased this same set elsewhere, but it had the exact same manicure tools in. The set stocked by this trader might not be in the same poor condition. It is a lovely, quiet good quality case for the price and a compact size which would fit nicely in a handbag. So if you plan to buy this for the case alone to put your own tools in, then it might be worth checking with the trader to see if the tools are okay (not rusting and staining the case).

As other reviewers have stated, the tools are very low quality. The tools themselves in the set are not items being sold at a bargain price. Instead I would say the old maxim "you get what you pay for" holds very true with regards to the tools. I found the scissors did not work (they chewed and shredded nails rather than cut) and the tweezers did not grasp eyebrows hairs. But as I said I was not surprised considering the price. If your buying this set to obtain a decent set of manicure tools your going to be sorely disappointed. Ultimately a few months down the line your going to toss these in the bin, and look elsewhere...
on 29 July 2013
Though it came with everything it said, I can imagine a lot of people would be disappointed. I only really brought it for the cuticle pushers, which are okay but you can tell the whole thing is very cheap and the clippers are too small to be used on anyone but a child. The case looks nice on the outside but inside, again, you can tell it is cheap. Overall it is poor quality and really much smaller than I was expecting - don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to be small but this is barely bigger than a business card. If you're after something to use on a regular basis and aren't concerned about size, I'd honestly recommend buying a more expensive one. It might seem good value for money but I would not recommend it.
on 25 January 2015
Thank you so much for an absolutely perfect transaction & the lovely
compact manicure set. I bought this as a small Christmas gift for my
21 year old daughter & she loves it!!
VERY reasonably priced & SUPER FAST delivery.
A pleasure to do business with & I would HIGHLY recommend this seller!!
AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++
MANY thanks, Michelle.
on 23 January 2014
I got this as a gift for my mum, don't have much need for a few of the things (cuticle pusher and stuff) but the scissors and clippers are just what we wanted.The best part are the tweezers though, didn't even order it for them but they worked out to be amazing, much better than the standard kind of ones you get everywhere else. Cute little case as well.
on 10 August 2014
Great little set..especially to take away with you on holiday..I did an it came in handy..great cheap price for a diamond item that people easily forget they need an appreciate when they have with them..so would recommend to anyone..quick delivery an a giveaway at the price.
on 13 March 2014
I chose this as a present for my little sister who has recently grown her nails for the first time. It's a gorgeous colour and turned up really quickly and she absolutely loved it - thank you very much :)
on 26 December 2013
Brought as a gift but they do the job so I can not complain, ideal for yourself but makes a great little gesture for uour girlfriend for when you habe dropped your self in the dog house lmao
on 29 September 2013
It's a cute little set, exactly what I needed for my nails because it had all the necessary pieces and is easy to carry around and store away.
on 24 April 2014
I would not give it to a youngster it seems quite sharp.I have kept it but it is not the best thing I have bought, nice colour though.
on 21 October 2013
love this manicure set. small enough to fit in my handbag. has everything i could need while out,including if i chip or break a nail.

See one answered question