5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13" laptop
Published 8 months ago by ThomasBG

2.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Air won't fit.
Although this comes up when you search MacBook Air case it doesn't fit, but literally by a few MM which is really irritating. You would be able to use it if you wanted to but you'd scratch you precious MacBook and when you've payed our £1200 you don't really want to. It's a shame beause it's a really nice carry bag!
Published 12 days ago by lyndonn

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13" laptop, 16 July 2014
ThomasBG (Sofia, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This Belkin case is a perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13". Very compact, slim - and still both soft and stable enough to protect your Macbook well, and equipped with a comfortable handle, so you can carry it around - protected and dressed in style. The only possible not so great feature is the zip handle of the outer pocket, which is too short and put a bit too deep and you need to search for it a few seconds. But that doesn't even count as a reason for giving this product less than 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case for Galaxy Note Pro tablet, 11 Feb. 2015
I wanted a case which allows the laptop/tablet to be slid into the case within a backpack, in 'portrait' orientation. This is ideal for that. What is not really clear from the picture is that the zip does not go all the way around the case, it is only along the shorter edge, and very slightly round the sides. Suits me anyway, but may not be what everyone wants. I use it with a galaxy note pro 12.2 tablet which fits nicely. The inside is a fleecey type lining. It is not incredibly thick but gives adequate padding. Could be better but it's really not bad. Outside is neoprene as far as I can tell (or at least a similar material).
Other things which are obvious from the pictures: decent handle, and a front zip pocket (I put an anker bluetooth keyboard in this). The front pocket isn't very padded at all, just the thickness of the outer material really.
I got the blue colour - it looks smart and it is well made. If you get some of the cheaper neoprene sleeves they are not as well padded and often the quality is noticeably worse...

5.0 out of 5 stars The case is good quality and there is enough room in the side ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Yorkshire Walker "Cat" (Pickering, North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Belkin case fits my Lenovo M30-70 13.3" Notebook perfectly. There is no free space or slackness in the fit. The case is good quality and there is enough room in the side compartment for the power supply and a small mouse. I did order a 13" Kamor case initially which was a tad more expensive, but had to return it to Amazon as my notebook was too tight a fit inside it. Note that with this case the zip is in the end only and does not go down the side, but that is not a problem for me. I'm glad I bought this...I have bought Belkin computer accessories before and have always been satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Surface Pro 3!, 18 Mar. 2015
As the title suggests, this is the perfect companion for my Surface Pro 3.

I had spent ages looking for something to carry my device around in that I could slip in and out of a bag, but also carry it around safely on it's own if required; I am really picky with things like this as well, so I also wanted a seal-able pocket somewhere that I could chuck all the accessories into... This ticks everyone of my boxes.

Its smart (for work), light, can be slipped in and out of a bag easily and has a small handle that you can retract and detract when you do and don't want to carry it around. The inside is well padded and the 13 inch case provides plenty of room for the surface with or without the keyboard; the width is fairly snug so it won't be jostling around while you're walking, but there is some movement in the top and bottom with the device inside. The pocket in the front provides enough room for the charger, pen and a wireless mouse I like to bring along, without being too bulky and it can be zipped up, which seems to be a bonus these days? It only opens from one side which makes it feel secure and you can easily charge it while it is still in the sleeve.

Like I say, perfect for what I was looking for and I really have nothing bad to say, the price on some of the covers for MS Surface were ridiculous and so this was a refreshing find.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for quality, looks and practicality - buy this!, 27 Aug. 2014
Love this item. The reason I purchased this was due to its high quality and the fact that it has a carry case. Be wary of the size. I read other reviews that this was slightly to small for what the advertised size is. With this is mind I purchased the 13 inch version which fits my 12.5 inch laptop nicely. There seems to be a little more room so I guess a 13 inch laptop would fit in there exactly. However this doesn't mean my 12.5 laptop moves around due to that little bit of space- it still has a snug fit once zipped up. There was a black colour option but I chose blue as it would be easier to spot if misplaced (something I often do).

The inside is lines with a nice, soft, grey colour fleece material. This makes sure nothing on the inside can scratch your laptop.
There is also a zipped storage space on the front which is handy. I use it to store my 10.1 Samsung Note tablet. Ipads will also fit in there nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars 13inch case fits my 13inch Macbook pro retina with hard shell case., 20 Nov. 2014
I purchased the 13inch and it fit my 13inch Macbook Pro retina with ease, even with the hard shell case.
I absolutely am happy with this product, it's very padded. The price is great to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for MS Surface Pro 3!, 26 Sept. 2014
Using this for my MS Surface Pro 3 incl Type Cover.
Width without Type Cover is tight, but fine; length a good fit, there is a little room, but not too much. The depth is good, bearing in mind that the Surface Pro 3 is a very thin device, I guess without the Type Cover the 'ideal' sleeve could be less deep, but I am very happy overall with the fit for the device without Type Cover.
With Type Cover fitted to the Surface Pro 3, the sleeve is still deep enough (even better fit than without), and also just long enough to fit it in. The width however is maybe a bit too tight, as the Type Cover just adds a little bit of width. The zipper of the sleeve does not open just far enough and could ideally open more to make it easier. I stretched it out a bit and it's fine for me now and I will happily keep it.
Overall, this is the best sleeve so far I have found for the MS Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover that is well padded, has a zipper, has a small carrying handle that is not in the way when not needed and has an extra front pouch for the pen or earphones. Most other sleeves were way too deep for this thin tablet and/or too bulky overall or too small.

Given the price, I am sure it will be hard to find sth with better quality and even better fit while offering a zipper and protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slimline amd very portable friendly!, 18 Mar. 2015
This case is one of the best I have owned, slim and lightweight but at the same time internally its lined in a absorbant soft material to give some protection to your laptop. I have this for a hp Chromebook 14" and it does only just zip up over the last corner but does the job for me!
Great handle to carry integrated which doesn't odstruct out too much to notice when not in use and the front zip pocket allows my charger to fit inside perfectly!
Overall very happy with this case and would highly recommend to others who just don't need a big bag to carry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Does the job perfectly., 11 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my new Macbook Air Retina Display 13' in the hope that it would protect it just from knocks and bashes when in my house and when transporting it to other places and it does exactly that. I am really impressed with the product and how cheap it actually was. It has a great zip pocket on the front allowing me to place any document in or even more conveniently, my iPad. There is only one downside to this and that is that there isn't any room for your charger but you cannot fault the product for the as it is not a case as it is a Protective Sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to recommend the sleeve despite this, 30 Aug. 2014
017 Ellen (Huntley, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Chromebook fits in perfectly not a mm to spare.Well made sleeve with a front pocket which can take the power supply with the plug excluded if you wanted to keep it together for transporting.However when the chromebook is in situ a bit awkward to get hold of the end of the zip.I solved it by attaching part of a keyring.Happy to recommend the sleeve despite this.A well made product giving good protection, minimum bulk and with a good useful handle.