1,350 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A rather more technical review for the PS4
For starters I noticed many other amazon reviewers have been promoting the PS4. However after reading several I also noticed that the people are not getting the full picture of what exactly they're buying.
I created this review in order to provide an in-depth technical review since i noticed the other reviewers haven't done so.
I suggest reading this review if...
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Thanwa Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally fun, but there's no need to rush out and get one.
After owning the console for a couple of months my impressions are generally positive, but it's yet to 'blow' me away with what I would consider a 'next gen' experience. The bottom line is that I'm sure great things are to come, but they're still a little while off.

My advice would be to hold out on buying this console, at least until some better games are...
Published 13 months ago by Pross

‹ Previous | 190 91 92135 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome console, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
It is a awesome product i like it very much next time i can get it orderd by amazone i will do that

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than PS3, 7 Mar. 2014
Even better than PS3.
It's easier to navigate, the controller adapts to your hand.

What more to say? I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
I bought this thinking I would use it from time to time. However, I haven't been able to put it down with so many great games out there and lots to play. I've really made good use of this and it gets used every day more or less. However. I also love the media elements and would highly recommend it. My gaming is sorted for the next few years to say the least!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic. Feels like gaming should, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
Love the console, excellent gameplay and graphics from Sony. Feels true next gen and built for the future. This is the place to be

5.0 out of 5 stars PS4 FTW, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
I love it! It really does suit my needs when it comes to gaming. I can't wait for more awesome titles to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. PS4 4 the gamers!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
Perfect! Had to change the UK powercable since I live in the Netherlands though, but that's not a problem at all. These cables are cheap and most EU consumer electronics are provided with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
Because PS4 have some mistakes, but I like it:) Sometimes it stops working, especially when I play Battlefield 4.
But it is a nice consolr

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, deliverd fast to the Netherlands., 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
Ordered it on a friday evening shipped monday to my adress in the Netherlands delivered on a tuesday. Chatted one time with the support. Got fast and clear answers.

The Sony Playstation 4 is a great system. Glad I considered to pay a few more bucks to get it earlier since its completely sold out in the Netherlands.

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied customer, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
Pros:
I received the unit about 2 weeks ago and i have played since then every day. Things i like about the console since it is my first one, it how it moves in menus, games, u don't have to wait that long to play and you can play while the games are installing. Great graphics witch go well with a led TV, NBA2K it's like actually looking at a game play on tv. The internet browser looks good and is intuitive. Price is great given the value.
Cons:
No Play Store for my country. Sony shame on you!!! Cannot migrate your accounts.Sony shame on you!!
No 3D Blue Ray, CDA or mp3 playback. Will be there on next firmware upgrades though.
Cannot completly turn off the vibration in controllers.
Controller is difficult for me to operate in shooters, i really miss a good old fashion mouse.
Dual Shock controller somethimes is activated while watching movies if i leave it on the couch and ffwd's the movie witch is extremly annoying so i have to place the controller up side down.
Cannot download or view .pdf files
More USB ports should have been available (4 total or even 5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the above cons it did not receive the 5th star, also i bought a laptop cooler pad and placed it underneath, hooked it up to one of the usb ports just to be on the safe side, my console is placed near the ground inside an open cabinet so i decided to let it have extra cooling. There was no overheating and it run smooth even after 12hr of non-stop gaming. Overall is a great console, looks good, runs good, better price over value compared to XBox in my opinion. Excelent job done by Sony!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy., 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
I bought this as a gift for my fiancé and he was so happy! It's a great buy because he can be happy playing his games and it's also a blu ray player/DVD player/ and turns your tv into a smart tv, so we can watch Netflix, and go on you tube etc...so we are both happy with it really.
Delivery was excellent, it came a week earlier than stated and in great condition.

‹ Previous | 190 91 92135 | Next ›

Sony PS4 Console (Black)
Sony PS4 Console (Black) by sony (PlayStation 4)