5.0 out of 5 stars happy with it
I feel very comfortable and confident in this dress. It looks wonderful! In reality the color is darker, but still very beatiful.
Published 21 months ago by Tanya

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for Price
i would say if your early pregananct its not flattering , so need to be heavy pregnant to look okay
Published 11 months ago by miss della l frith

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with it, 28 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely maternity dress, 9 July 2014
I have just received this dress in the post. I bought it based on all the product reviews of this dress, and most comments were very helpful in making my decision. The order service was efficient and reliable, it arrived a lot quicker than I anticipated. I ordered a navy one, it's a great deep navy tone of colour. I ordered a size 14 (I'm normally a size 10-12 pre pregnancy dependent on the cutting of tops). I like clothes that are slightly more loose fitting so I found the size just right, and will allow me and my bump grow into it. I'm currently 27 weeks so I'm confident that I can wear it when my bump grows bigger and bigger. The V-neck isn't too deep so it isn't too revealing either.

The material is soft and is not flimsy at all. It definitely feels and looks more expensive than it actually is. The length of the dress comes just below my knees which I think will be great as my bump gets bigger. I'm pretty impressed about the tailoring of the dress despite the price of the dress. I'm looking forward to wearing it on my Wedding Anniversary's day.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for Price, 12 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Nov 2013
First wearing yesterday - so comfy but I noticed a small hole in the arm, taking it off in the evening there are loads of small holes in the fabric all over. Really disappointing and I won't be buying or recommending any Purpless products now (I was even just about to have a splurge!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Nov 2013
E. Brooks (UK) - See all my reviews
A lovely length dress, just above the knee with a sensible height crossover on the chest area. Looks great on and the Red colour is lovely and deep. Very comfortable with plenty of room for more growth, I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 5 Nov 2013
Stunning colour, flattering fit (even at 9 months pregnant) and fabric and will still be perfectly wearable, and easy, for breastfeeding once baby arrives in a week or so. really quick delivery too, and absolute bargain price. Have worn it a lot and received many compliments. Fab product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 July 2013
Miss Mulligan (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This dress is perfect for my needs. I'm 6mths pregnant and wanted a dress as this heat is making it uncomfortable to wear my jeans. Got one size up but I needn't of worried as the dress is stretchy yet clings to your curves. I'm very impressed with the quality for an item with a cheap price tag. It does its job of making me feel comfortable and covering my modesty. The V-neck isn't too low, the dress isn't too short. Its a darker colour than what was expected but this doesn't bother me. This dress is ideal in the summer heat as its light and you don't sweat in it. I'm planning on buying some more soon. 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning ROYAL Blue!, 5 Aug 2014
I'm really surpised at the reviews this product has got, this is such a lovely dress and especially for the price I cannot fault anything with it. Thankfully I took the risk and got this dress for my baby shower. I got the colour Royal Blue, I looks much darker and better than the picture. I like the 3/4th hand which makes it look so much more elegant. I think this would be a great buy for a work, since I got it at week 37 I won't be able to use it that much but hoping it making use of it post maternity too. The size is as expected, I got 14 because I'm towards the end of my pregnancy but I could have easily gotten away in a 12 or 10 earlier on which are my usual sizes anyway. Definitely recommend especially the Royal Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 29 Jun 2014
the item came to me smelling of cigarette and the quality of the sewing was really poor. the colour was darker then the picture extremely disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty maternity dress, 11 Jun 2014
Great item, lovely blue colour and fits really well, dress is likely to be worn even after the baby arrives