on 26 October 2014
Incredibly disappointed! Must have been made to fit someone 6 feet tall! I'm 5"3! Apart from this I was incredibly upset to then realise not only did I pay £2.50 to have it delivered I would then also have to pay another £2.80 to send it back second class!! They also expect it to be returned within 7 days but will take up to 2 weeks to refund! Think that these charges are disgusting for maternity clothes. I obviously don't know exactly what will or won't fit until I try it on so can't believe all these charges. Would definitely not recommend as there are much better places to buy from.
on 28 February 2013
I feel very comfortable and confident in this dress. It looks wonderful! In reality the color is darker, but still very beatiful.
on 15 November 2013
First wearing yesterday - so comfy but I noticed a small hole in the arm, taking it off in the evening there are loads of small holes in the fabric all over. Really disappointing and I won't be buying or recommending any Purpless products now (I was even just about to have a splurge!).
on 5 November 2013
Stunning colour, flattering fit (even at 9 months pregnant) and fabric and will still be perfectly wearable, and easy, for breastfeeding once baby arrives in a week or so. really quick delivery too, and absolute bargain price. Have worn it a lot and received many compliments. Fab product.
on 22 November 2013
A lovely length dress, just above the knee with a sensible height crossover on the chest area. Looks great on and the Red colour is lovely and deep. Very comfortable with plenty of room for more growth, I would recommend.
on 8 October 2014
I thought this was a breastfeeding dress, as it said suitable for breastfeeding. All this really meant was that the front is stretchy and low enough to pull down (which you could say about many clothes). So not that happy about that, but I suppose is a matter of semantics. It's a nice dress and very good value. However, it did smell of stale cigarette smoke, as did the top I bought from the same retailer.
on 6 September 2014
The colour of the dress was as expected. Not the finest quality but you get what you pay for. The stretchy material is light and comfortable. Dress is longer on me than in the photo despite me being nearly nine months pregnant. One big issue is the smell of the dress. Despite coming in a sealed bag, the dress smells of cigarette smoke. Had to wash it before I could wear it.
on 12 December 2013
i would say if your early pregananct its not flattering , so need to be heavy pregnant to look okay
on 29 June 2014
the item came to me smelling of cigarette and the quality of the sewing was really poor. the colour was darker then the picture extremely disappointed!
on 9 July 2014
I have just received this dress in the post. I bought it based on all the product reviews of this dress, and most comments were very helpful in making my decision. The order service was efficient and reliable, it arrived a lot quicker than I anticipated. I ordered a navy one, it's a great deep navy tone of colour. I ordered a size 14 (I'm normally a size 10-12 pre pregnancy dependent on the cutting of tops). I like clothes that are slightly more loose fitting so I found the size just right, and will allow me and my bump grow into it. I'm currently 27 weeks so I'm confident that I can wear it when my bump grows bigger and bigger. The V-neck isn't too deep so it isn't too revealing either.

The material is soft and is not flimsy at all. It definitely feels and looks more expensive than it actually is. The length of the dress comes just below my knees which I think will be great as my bump gets bigger. I'm pretty impressed about the tailoring of the dress despite the price of the dress. I'm looking forward to wearing it on my Wedding Anniversary's day.