on 27 April 2014
I loved it! So simple to do but the result is excellent. Gets plenty of compliments from friends and families.
review image review image
on 18 February 2015
Took a lot longer to arrive than stated, but I like the way it looks on the wall - and for that price you can't grumble! Take your time putting each word up though, and be careful that the larger words don't fold in and stick together as you're trying to put them on the wall - the letters 'L' in particular as they are so fine. I displayed it as it was on the example, but as they're all separate words you can arrange it how you want to. I used it in my daughter's room as I'm in the middle of doing it up, so she'll be happy with it when she's back home for a visit!
review image
on 7 November 2014
Love the product bargain for £1 but I placed order 22nd of August and received it late October!!!! Absolute joke 1 month past delivery date! Never again.
on 27 October 2013
i received this before the due date.....had red a lot of negative comments and was bit wary but have to say apart from needing a wee bit extra adhesive this is a stunning item....have it above my bed and it is stunning.....because you stick it on yourself you can make it any length/size you want....truly recommend this to anyone,just goes to show some negative comments shouldnt put you off im more than happy with this item and would defo use this company again..thanyou one very satisfied customer x
on 27 April 2014
Bit tricky to put up, took two of us and a lot of patience but looks fantastic on the wall.
on 24 November 2013
couldnt believe how cheap this wall art is so easy to put on looks great on the wall good finish to wall
on 15 November 2013
ITs not very sticky I jad to use clear glue but thats my only fault but good for the money
on 25 April 2014
Very happy with this although it's not as big as I would of liked it's still a good size and looks nice on my wall. Easy to put up and removes without ripping paint off my walls
on 18 June 2016
I've had this kind of decal before and if time is taken to put them up properly as instructed, they are very effective. Friends and family that have seen these actually think that I have painted them onto the walls!

This one in particular took a whole month to get here, and I was worried that it wouldn't arrive, but it turned up on the last day of notified date of arrival, so can't really complain about that, although if you are in a hurry, you might want to look elsewhere!

There doesn't appear to be very clear instructions with this decal and it doesn't come as the picture in one sheet as others that I have received previously - you will need to cut the sheet to put the correct text in order, but that said, there is a picture enclosed with the decal sheet to remind you of how it's supposed to look. I can't comment about using this sheet in practice as I'm in the process of swapping my bedroom and living room, but don't see that there will be any issues in use, the decal sheet seems very good quality.

Please note that I received this product at a discounted price, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but wouldn't hesitate in recommending this item as long as you have time to wait for it's arrival!
on 30 April 2014
Excellant product and quality very quick postage looks great on the wall and doesnt look like a wall sticker great buy