Style Name: Teachers-TinChange

on 2 July 2013
I bought this as a thank you for my son's teacher. Great, sturdy tin.. will fit lots of pencils and teacher stuff that usually clutters up a desk.
on 9 November 2013
Nice tin, bit small, bit ovepriced for what it is but a nice novelty gift that I will be filling with things as a gift for a teacher friend
on 25 May 2013
What a lovely idea for a present. A friend is going to Kenya to teach so ideal present filled with lots of goodies
on 30 December 2013
My friend who is going into teaching loved this tin and as a Christmas present filled with goodies it is excellent. However, there was a tiny dent on the bottom of the tin when it arrived and though it looks good the price did seem a bit high for what it is. Having said that the quirky style and humor of the tin were much appreciated so I went for it anyways and didn't regret getting it.
on 11 December 2013
Great box to put some Christmas goodies in and can be used later in the classroom. Fun gift for a teacher.
on 1 January 2014
I really like The Bright Side products they have a quirky humour to them. I bought this along with the Teachers Notebook for my sister whose a teacher they're novelty gifts with a practical side.
on 6 November 2013
Arrived very quickly lovely gift for any teacher good quality have teamed it with a teachers bag will make a good christmas pressy for a teacher friend.. Thank you
on 16 August 2013
Made the teacher laugh and is in use already. Makes a change for teachers gifts to be something that they will genuinely use. Love the 'Man Tin' as well!
on 7 August 2013
This item was a big disappointment , I bought it as a gift but (as a teacher myself) would've been disappointed to receive it! The tin looked cheap and second hand with some of the lettering colours missing, over priced and poorly finished. The seller was very fair when I raised my concerns however.
on 11 August 2013
It was an excellent gift for present for a colleague, bright, spacious for bits and bobs. Will definitely use this website again, good value for money.