5.0 out of 5 stars Great manual well worth the price
Thanks for a great manual. I bought this because I wanted to read the section on Bitcons but I actually learned something else. I was totally overlooking something that was letting my actual location be discovered even though I thought I was totally anonymous and was using fake IP's.

I also never knew you could run a system on a microSD card and I had never...
Published 16 months ago by D. Seager

3.0 out of 5 stars A Word of Warning
Good Book and informative, But a word of warning!
when I downloading the software tools directly from the developer website, my web browser were infected with ad-ware,
advertisement windows popping up everywhere which is so annoying that I have to re-install windows on my PC to get rid of those pop-up and ad-ware.
I still reluctant to try out these tools...
Published 8 months ago by TFC

3.0 out of 5 stars A Word of Warning, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: How to be Anonymous Online - A Quick Step-By-Step Manual (Kindle Edition)
Good Book and informative, But a word of warning!
I still reluctant to try out these tools that I have downloaded.
you have been warn!

2.0 out of 5 stars Feeble privacy guide., 4 Jan 2014
Mr. ODR Moore "precision_movement_matters" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Mediocre guide to going off the grid but for the absolute novice, better than most web resources. Cheap but you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great manual well worth the price, 11 Jun 2013
D. Seager "Albon" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews

I also never knew you could run a system on a microSD card and I had never heard of digital fingerprints. I did the check and my system was unique. Now its not.

I wish I had read this a few years ago. You are right that there is a ton of information about anonymity but none of it has clear instructions and especially instructions that cover all the bases. I simply ran tor before and thought I was fine. I also never thought of Bitcoin as a means to track me. I'm glad that is getting sorted out like you mentioned.

Thanks again for writing this and keeping it straight forward and to the point.

4.0 out of 5 stars A review of How to be Anonymous Online - A Quick Step by Step manual, 20 Feb 2013
This book is short but it does cover the basic essentials and would be valuable to a new comer and provides useful information to the experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for newbies, 5 Jan 2014
This book was just what a newbie like me needed, step by step directions to access the internet anonymously. Excellent value for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the tin and the comments by the authur are good with the sample, 26 Aug 2014
Exactly what it says on the tin and the comments by the authur are good with the sample.

Not sure it's for most basic users even though you can follow it verbatum - but if your that in need for anonymity this is for you