5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully relaxing, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Past Life Regression (MP3 Download)
Karen has a wonderfully relaxing voice. I went very deep into this and don't actually remember much, but I did feel like a healing had taken place. I will be listening again and again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Introduction to this subject, 24 Feb 2013
S. A. Teale (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Past Life Regression (MP3 Download)
Although I have had a past life regression before, it was 6-7 years ago. Before spending my money on another one to one session I saw Karen E Wells's app advertised. I found it a very reassuring and comfortable way to 'get back' into regression. Her voice helped me to relax into the 'process' . I will now definitely consider booking a one to one session to help with 'challenges.Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful and wonderfully relaxing, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Past Life Regression (MP3 Download)
Karen's calming voice guides you beautifully into a relaxed state and further into the visualisation. You feel confident that you are in the hands of a true professional, compassionate and supportive throughout.
A powerful and healing journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living free of the past, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Past Life Regression (MP3 Download)
Thank you Karen for your beautiful Past Life workshop. I listened to your healing voice and was led into a life that felt is significantly affecting this lifetime. Thank you for your reassurance and loving tenderness safely holding my heart to open and surrender. I understood more clearly how a previous lifetime experience can affect this life...a beautiful chance to heal, let go and move on... walking free of the past...embracing the present and feeling alive from within. Thank you Karen for a deep and profound healing experience & gift <3

Past Life Regression