on 11 July 2013
This item solves the problem of not being able to see the screen of a Samsung NX 300. With one of these fitted it is possible to see, focus, and adjust settings of the camera. The NX 300, is THE best camera that I have used. Except that the screen is not visible in bright sunlight. The NX 300 does not have a viewfinder, nor is there an add on finder available, so ine NEEDS to see the screen for composing, focussing and adjustment of any camera settings. This brilliant piece pf kit has now transformed my photo opportunities into a pleasurable experience. Making the NX 300 much more user friendly, and, without doubt. the best camera I have personally ever used, and I came to the NX 300 from a DSLR, so it was not a crappy compact camera. If you have a Samsung NX 300, get yourself one of these. I promise you will not be disappointed. 5 STARS.
on 11 March 2014
The good news is that it's a perfect fit and easy to apply to the camera screen following the instructions.
It certainly protects the camera screen very effectively, the touch screen operation is not affected at all.

The not so good news is that although it does help to view the screen in bright sunlight it's not by much.
Most noticeable is that it impairs the quality of the great screen on the camera, it takes the view quality down a notch.

For me, it's good value and I would rather have the view screen protected and put up with the slight quality drop.
on 2 February 2014
It really does cut down on glare extremely well but it makes the screen seem very low resolution with a weird sparkly effect. I had to remove it after 2 days as I couldn't live with the negative effects it had.
on 3 August 2015
Item was an improvement over the glare issue but not a worthwhile solution. Shipping and process just fine.
on 13 July 2014
This has really made a difference to my Samsung NX300. The screen is visible even in bright sunlight.