on 27 June 2014
Well I usually contact the seller first but this is not a mistake it’s just a complete rip-off.
The 20 F-connecters have no internal threads in the barrels, for the cable, the LMB threads are cut very poorly, unless your are expected to glue them on they are not worth the postage.
I would of not ordered them if it wasn’t for the rave reviews, if they had been for a job I would have been well screwed (maybe not no threads)!!!!
I did take a picture but Amazon only allow videos?
Spend a little more and get them with a thread.
on 11 December 2014
Just what I needed! I have been wanting to set up the freesat for ages but was worried about the fact that the wire was bare. I did a quick google search and watched an easy youtube tutorial that showed me what to do and so I ordered these. Really easy to use set up was simple literally took two mins and we now have freesat. Yay thank you.
on 11 May 2015
Nice and ideal for those fiddling around at home and extending a cable/virgin/sky install. I found them to be just the right size and looked much better than the new push fits that their engineers seem to be using.
on 23 October 2014
Good value for money.

Fitting tip - using a sharp pen knife I shaved a very thin slice of the plastic aerial cover off around the circumference of the cable which aided 'screwing' it onto the cable as otherwise it was a snug fit.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent value. I really only needed a couple of connectors but these are those items that are always useful to have in your motor home as spares, to help others on the road. At this bundle price a great buy.
on 3 September 2015
Simple things, but really good quality...

Unlike cheaper alternatives (and these aren't expensive) these actually come with a rubber gasket inside the thread to make a secure / tight connection when screwed on.

Would recommend...
on 3 November 2013
Needed to extend my satellite Cable to reach into another room - expensive to have TV provider fit - bought cable and these connectors at a fraction of cost of TV provider - easy to fit and work great no connection problems!! Recommend to any DIY persons!!
on 8 January 2014
Its an f plug, it fits on the cable fine and the inner hole is not too small like some, please concider putting the plugs in a plastic bag inside the jiffy as there was damage in the post and it was pure luck some did not escape!
on 13 October 2013
I originally paid £5 for 10 from B&Q. I then found these on here for £1. This was a no brainer. I ordered these, they came the next day and I promptly returned my original ones to B&Q. I have since made up 2 x coaxial cables using these for my Virgin Broadband router and Tivo box. Happy days!
on 16 November 2013
Worked perfectly for what we needed..........
despatched very fast and recd very fast......
the product is exactly as it was described...........