on 6 March 2013
I really can't help it and I blame you Holly Ward. Why the heck are you writing such fantastic little snippets when clearly we WANT THE WHOLE BOOK! I get why you do it, you write so well and engagingly that you've hooked the majority of us at book one and bam we have to follow through. But I would like to say this would have been a POWERHOUSE of erotic fiction and up there with the leaders at the moment if this had been one book.

Anyway if your a potential reader and reading the reviews on book three before taking the plunge, then do not hesitate and take the plunge, you will absolutely not be disappointed. The only way stars are being knocked off by reviewers is because they way this story is being released, and I get why some are cross, but I do get why authors do it this way too. It's a gamble. Personally I think this really would have been a knockout one book read, but I am totally loving the instalments.

I think everyone will agree this story is bloody fantastic, its emotional, its shocking, its full of a great cast of characters that literally leap of the pages and immerse themselves into your head.

The story is emerging through each book, cliffhangars leave you on a knife edge, and all you want to do is fast forward your life a couple of weeks to get your mitts on the next instalment.

Can't wait ☺
on 9 February 2013
I was eagerly awaiting this book and I wasn't disappointed when I got it.
we finally start to get a glimpse of Sean's past. I started to feel for him when u find out some of his stuff and u can kinda understand why he is the way that he is. There is a sweet and funny scene at the beach and u r just praying that they can make it work.
However after that Sean starts being an arse again and after revealing a shocking fetish i get really pissed at him and feel sorry for avery. U can see that he was once a sweet and caring guy but he is very tormented and I don't know if he can get over his demons.
I can't wait to see wot happens next for these two. I so hope it works out for them.
I love h m ward books. She knows how to keep u wanting more.
on 9 February 2013
Lived volume 3 of the arrangement we finally lean more about Sean's past. I found this volume quiet moving with powerful scenes at the cemetery and beach.

But you find out what Sean's dark twisted fantasys are and I must say there is shock value in that revelation.

It ends with Sean being an arse :) and are left wanting more. I must say I am really pissed if with Sean at the
Moment

I can't wait to see how Sean progresses from here and if he is able to overcome these twisted fantasys.

Thanks H M ward for anther great read can we have vol 4 now please :D
on 28 August 2013
Sean and Avery's relationship appears perfect for a while when Sean allows the chemistry to take over. Especially at the beach. But then Sean has a really dark and sinister side that won't allow Avery to get near his true self and keeps her at a distance. Due to it being written in the first person, from Avery's perspective, the reader is really drawn into how she is feeling, what (or who) she is smelling and what she is thinking. I was crying at the end of this book. Will she ever see him again? I have to find out... It's addictive!!
on 28 September 2013
I am really enjoying this series, I think I got into it more with this one as I was ready to throw in the towel after parts 1&2, the characters of Sean and Avery really start to bury themselves in you with this installment. I do find these too short for my liking but it's the nature if the series and the author can pop one a month out or so so the wait isn't too bad! Going to keep reading thou
on 29 July 2013
disappointed with the 99 pages or so this would have been better written in one book rather than snippets..it is a good story but as previous reviews stated bit of a rip off...ive not purchased the most recent arrangement 8 for that reason as im getting fed up..i also read damaged which again was good read
This third book that gives a slight insight into Sean and also Avery's past is heart wrenching. I feel so much for Sean but yet you can tell there is so much more that he is hiding. I just cannot wait to get my next fix. HM ward really is my supplier :)
on 24 April 2014
These books could be doing with being longer not continuing to go on and on in different books. I am waiting for No.15 to comer out now,so getting long winded. I feel like saying enough is enough but am determined to find out the end of the books
on 18 February 2014
Love love love H M Wards books she is my absolute idol and favourite author. I loved the arrangment series they are gripping and the most emotional roller coaster scenes that keep you gripped til the end and wanting more and more
on 18 February 2014
Loving these books and loving the story though I would like them to be a bit longer feel like as I get it to the book it is over! Loving the story though keep up the good work and keep them coming!