5.0 out of 5 stars My children love it
Ok, it's just a puppy on a skateboard but my two girls, aged 6 and 7 absolutely love it! Pricey at the RRP but keep an eye on the price as I've seen it on Amazon for 3 different prices over the last 3 weeks, varying by 10 but since I bought it at the lower end its pretty good value (15!!)
Published 8 months ago by Noreen French

3.0 out of 5 stars Trixie the Surreal Skateboarding Pup
This is absolutely the oddest toy that we have ever possessed. Whose idea was it to create a skateboarding puppy?

The toy itself is sturdy enough, though the velcro isn't an ideal way to try to secure a cuddly toy to a zippy little skateboard. Also, it needs a LOT of batteries. Who doesn't hate toys that eat through 5 batteries at a time?

All in all,...
Published 9 months ago by P M Buchan

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
Christmas present for my 4 year old grandaughter who loves playing with it more than her other toys - would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter delighted, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
This item was a last minute thought but was one of the best, my Grandaughter felt it was the best of her presents.
Many thanks for speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun., 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old for Christmas who had seen on an advert. It far exceeded my expectations. The skateboard is fast and my daughter loves Trixie and has had hours of fun making dog perform tricks. My 3 year old also loves and manages with no problems. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
Fabulous gift for my daughter, I have yet to come across a toy like this that doesn't have a fault but I am yet to find one with trixie. The remote controls it perfectly and the tricks are flawless. Great gift at a great price as always on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Dec 2013
Mrs. C. L. Keen "Keens list" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
Bought this as an Christmas present for my daughter and she loves it fast shipping and would recommend and would definitely purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars skateboarding pup., 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
I am very pleased with this item and know my granddaughters will love it. It was a very good price and makes a lovely Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute toy, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup (Toy)
my little girl loves this toy
she,s had hours of fun play with this toy
would recommend this toy to buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Nov 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A cute enough furry dog that sits on a remote control skateboard. Given that the control has only two functions (forward and swivel) quite how anyone has the nerve to claim that this can do thirty tricks is beyond me - unless we are including things like Trixie go forward with sunglasses on, Trixie go forward with sunglasses off etc...

We've had this for a couple of months and after the initial excitement of a new toy, my two daughters (aged 3 and 6) have completely lost interest in it.

Overall, pretty naff - especially considering the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be good if it worked, 1 Nov 2013
Rod Mcpherson (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We got this and I gave it to my daughter, first thing I noticed is that the remote has 2 buttons, one for forward and another for reverse and twirl. The reverse and twirl button sticks when you press it making the skateboard just spin in the middle of the floor. One visit to the tool cupboard later and it's fixed but obviously you would like it to work straight out the box.
Other than that it's lots of fun. Flashing lights, noise, cute dog that is pose-able and comes with accessories like sunglasses. Also it's the skateboard that is remote control and the dog can be removed and substituted with all sorts of other toys that you might have.
Good fun and no educational value

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for puppy loving children!, 19 Nov 2013
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Who wouldn't love a skateboarding puppy? My daughter for one - combining 2 of her favourite things! Puppies and skateboarding, this offered hours of fun and hilarity. She's used the camera to create mini videos, and has constructed ramps and obstacle courses too. Really good fun - be aware though its heavy on the batteries though, hence 4 stars.

Furreal Friends Trixie the Skateboarding Pup