5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, great performing IPS 23" Monitor AOC 2369VM
I was considering this (AOC i2369VM) or the AOC i2367FH which are almost identical except that this model (2369VM) has not only 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA as per i2767FH but also a DisplayPort, MHL capability, VESA mount and mains cable direct into the monitor (no separate power supply brick)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well...
Published 13 months ago by DanW

3.0 out of 5 stars Washed out or not bright.
The main issue I have with this monitor is the colours. They are consistent, but feels washed out either due to the fact that it is a heavily matte display, or it's not bright enough or something else. I wish I had spent slighty more on a different monitor that would resolve this issue. 3 stars feels harsh, but I would not "recommend" this to a friend. I was also...
Published 8 days ago by Sam S. Ung

5.0 out of 5 stars AOC 12369VM 23 inch IPS LED MONITOR HDMI, 13 Sep 2014
A. K. Osciak "Andrzej Osciak" (REDDITCH ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AOC I2369VM 23 inch IPS LED Monitor (50000000:1, 250 cd/m2, 6ms, HDMI) (Accessory)
Wonderful marvellous monitor but a bit tricky to set up witch i had to go and look it up on google.The quality the resolution is superb for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great with a couple of very minor caveats..., 27 April 2014
I only gave this AOC I2369VM display 4 stars because the tilt action is quite stiff and yet the manual tells you not to apply too much pressure to the edges of the screen... difficult to do without holding the edges!

The other reason is because I came from a Dell IPS monitor with a superb stand that swivels, tilts, rotates, is height adjustable, and it's just spoilt me. Okay, in it's day it was a more expensive display, but why can't they all be like that?

Tip: I got hold of a "Lazy Susan" turntable of 8" diameter and it fits under the AOC base nicely. (I need to turn my screen for others to view quite often).

The good bits: No dead or stuck pixels and colours seemed spot on out of the box (with the usual reduction of brightness control). An independent professional reviewer said the same and rated it one of his top five budget screens.

Although it looks very similar to the HP x23i on sale in PCWorld/Currys, I think it's a better buy because of the VESA mount and connections. It's lightweight and very stylish with 2x HDMI and Display Port connections - but don't bother with the VGA, that's old school tech.

It has replaced my Dell 2209WA IPS and is every bit as good... actually better because the backlighting is far more even than the old CCFL Dell screen. It also runs cooler. (The 2209WA was probably the best in it's class for photographers a few years ago).

I really do recommend this display and, if you're not as finnicky about the stand as I am, it will be a 5 star buy for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top in the class, 24 Oct 2014
Purchased after doing the usual research, and this one came out top in its class. Excellent value monitor to match my new desktop PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars The screen is amazing considering the products which are on the market i ..., 21 Sep 2014
The screen is amazing considering the products which are on the market i believe this monitor offers full value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy monitor will buy another for a multi_ screen setup ..., 17 July 2014
David G. O'Brien (Cork Ireland) - See all my reviews
Classy monitor will buy another for a multi_ screen setup. Use it with Mac Mini 2011 using display port no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these monitors so much, 27 Sep 2014
INCREDIBLE MONITOR! I love these monitors so much! The clarity and overall finish is fantastic. A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing and is perfect for playing Xbox on or using ..., 12 Aug 2014
Top quality monitor. Looks amazing and is perfect for playing Xbox on or using with a computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality monitor, 21 Nov 2013
A (Maghull, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Happy with this monitor so far, only a little backlight bleed that I can live with. Very nice picture. Check this review for a tip when using AMD or Nvidia graphics cards. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Smooth HD Picture!, 15 April 2014
At first i was looking at the normal brands such as samsung, LG, ASUS but came across these who i had never heard of before. Went down PC World and found this model and the picture was great even with the crappy streaming video they play on all tv/monitors.

Size was just perfect for a good price so i went for it......Brilliant idea as after i got my PC built and hooked it up with HDMI, WOW! Smooth picture, no glare from the case as it matte, looks good and all this negative comments about the stand...are full of S#1T as its holds up perfectly fine.

I bought this for gaming and it even better for graphics then my friends HD samsungs, LG's and for alot cheaper.

I would highly recommend this product as you wont be disappointed with the Perfect HD with no shadowing also as i used the money i saved on this monitor for a better graphics card making it even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Great monitor, looks nice and good for gaming or just YouTube. Top marks

AOC I2369VM 23 inch IPS LED Monitor (50000000:1, 250 cd/m2, 6ms, HDMI)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days