5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, great performing IPS 23" Monitor AOC 2369VM
I was considering this (AOC i2369VM) or the AOC i2367FH which are almost identical except that this model (2369VM) has not only 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA as per i2767FH but also a DisplayPort, MHL capability, VESA mount and mains cable direct into the monitor (no separate power supply brick)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well...
Published 12 months ago by DanW

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Video but Disappointed with Text
It was a let down when I plugged in with HDMI with the standard settings. If you like tweaking then you can get some good results. The first setting is use the ECO Mode Internet or Text Settings. This reduces brightness and contrast.
Windows includes a program called ClearType this improved the quality of typefaces quite a lot.

Some Graphics cards such as...
Published 6 months ago by Mr. R. M. Swinglehurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, great performing IPS 23" Monitor AOC 2369VM, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: AOC I2369VM 23 inch IPS LED Monitor (50000000:1, 250 cd/m2, 6ms, HDMI) (Accessory)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well especially for the price, text is pretty sharp, colours are natural and a more defined than the previous 22" LG (22LS4r) monitor that it replaced, actually websites and programs appear more vibrant now.

Backlight bleed is fairly minimal and much better than other LCD's I own, although viewing a black screen in a totally dark room will reveal that the backlighting is more pronounced in the 4 corners of the screen, a trait of IPS screens apparently. With the lights on this is not noticeable under normal viewing.

No dead pixels detected.

So, yes the stand is a little wobbly and in fact the metal cast bracket on mine was actually cast a little crooked and so the stand isn't perfectly straight but once in place on the desk it's not noticeable and unless I'm dancing on my desk (only on Fridays) then the monitor doesn't wobble and other than occasional earthquake (in Southern England) I think it'll be fine!

Included in the box was an HDMI cable, VGA cable, mains cable, CD of drivers and other semi useless software (I did install the `I menu' software for controlling the screen settings via your mouse (brightness, gamma, contrast etc) and had fun figuring out how to change from Chinese to Engrish.

So, assuming you're still reading this, do I recommend it? Yes after the short time I've owned this I can say I am pleased and would get another, in fact I already own the 27" AOC 2767FH so there, I've just proved my point.

I should mention I got mine from PC Whirled for £10 more than on Amazon but needed one in a hurry, well ok, not in a hurry but I was impatient and wanted one then and there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and magnificent, 8 Nov 2013
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Looks slick and sleek, comes with a wide array of inputs and has fantastic colour. AOC also kindly provides you with a VGA cable and a HDMI cable for added peace of mind. Picture quality is amazing and is a joy to read text on and the stand allows the monitor to change angle in all 3 dimensions. Couple of warnings are to be considered though.

1) When moving the monitor around it feels extremely fragile in your hands and the stand feels like is going to snap, so take care when handling the monitor!
2) I have a 20 inch monitor and considering this is 23 inches I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference - wrong! It makes a world of difference so you must consider whether or not you have the space to this monitor on your desk. You may have to move other peripherals around (e.g. I had to move my sub-woofer to the floor).

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap as chips, 3 May 2014
I bought two of these monitors to mount on my desk together, very pleased with the purchase.

Really good price for IPS monitors, they mount well, and are aesthetically pleasing.

I was surprised at how good gaming is on these monitors, plus everyday use, and watching films from a distance.

10/10 would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice screen – sharp and vibrant colours, 3 Sep 2014
Suzy Shipman "suzshi" (Mid Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this to go in between two aoc-i2367fh 23 inch monitors .

Being a newer model there have been a few improvements. Firstly the stand is a much better quality and design, but even so it still leans. I double checked with my phone (spirit level) and it leans a little to the right. But being that it is between two other monitors it is probably more noticeable.

The overall quality of the monitor is better than the two others next to it. The colour and vibrancy is superior, text is much sharper. Also the control buttons are in a more reasonable place.

Speakers are as per the course quite tinny. But given the price point the overall package is really great value.

Overall if money is a bit tight and you want an IPS widescreen then I would recommend this model. It certainly represents value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 4 Sep 2014
So far very pleased, amazing value for money. Am running this from a MacBook Pro with Display Port cable. Started up straight away no hassle. Took a while to get the colours right but was worth the effort, and think i pretty much ended up with one of the presets. Haven't had it long enough to see the other complaints of half the screen going red after about 8 months. Really happy with it, only [slight] gripe is the screen is matte not glossy like the macbook, so it's not quite a perfect match contrast wise, and it looks a bit cheap but for the money I'm not going to complain. The stand isn't wobbly or flimsy, and the tilt is nice and stiff so it stays at the angle you set it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good display for a Mac Mini, 31 Oct 2014
K. Lester (Bath) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go with a Mac Mini and it seems to be the perfect match. The display is crystal clear and the silver finish matches the Mini perfectly. The screen has a matte coating so none of the reflection problems you get with some iMacs. It connects via HDMI with no problems and has easy to use controls if a tad fiddly. The stand could be higher but it does tilt which makes up for it. I haven't found the stand to be unduly wobbly unlike some people. My only quibble is with the speakers which are very tinny but overall it's really great value for sub £130.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture quality, great value, 17 July 2014
Great colours and contrast. It looks fantastic next to my laptop and much better than an older Acer monitor I had. The selection of inputs is really nice, no problems with connectivity so far.

The in built speakers sound ok, certainly won't blow you away but would be fine for watching TV or a film where the sound quality isn't so important.

The one let down is the stand, which is not easily adjustable and a bit wobbly. My desk is quite wobbly too so when I type the whole set up shakes around a bit. I would rather get a better desk though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't why AOC isn't the most popular monitors brand, 25 Jun 2014
it's much cheaper than its competitors, it has most of the features you'll need as an average person (gamer, programmer, etc).

Cons:
Packaging and manuals feel cheap.

Pros:
Great colours.
IPS panel.
Lovely response time.
not as thin as advertised, but really thin bezel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Oct 2014
OK, lets start simple, this monitor is excellent, the colour reproduction is great the menu options are versatile and easy to use, the resolution is all you need given the size of screen, there is no back light bleeding and it is very slim and stylish too. Its gaming performance is exceptional too, I have played many hours of BF4 and portal on this and noticed nothing to detract from the gaming experience. I just cant think of any negatives!

I would happily say that this is one of the best value monitors around at the moment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and great price, 29 Oct 2013
L. Plant - See all my reviews
The quality of picture is very good (as this full review shows - [...] ), and the screen is matt, so no annoying reflections.

You can view the picture at almost any angle, making it great for watching films together etc., unlike many computer screens.

It worked out of the box as a monitor for my Linux machine, with both HDMI and VGA.

Included in the pack are power cables (of course), a VGA cable and an HDMI cable, and the stand that you have to attach. The stand is slightly wobbly, as other reviews say, but it's not really bad. Since the stand is removable, and there are holes on the back to fit a standard VESA stand or bracket, you could replace it entirely. I'm using it wall mounted.