5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy and Stylish
I just love these boots. The suede leather is super soft and despite the relatively high wedge heel these boots are super comfy even after prolonged wear.
They are very versatile too. They look great with a skirt and tights as well as jeans or trousers.

Published 19 months ago by Sabine Dauth

3.0 out of 5 stars A 5 that is like a 6.
Comfy boots and very nice design. The problem is the size . Number 5 is really like 6, and through the time they became larger and wider. Now , they are so big that I can't wear them anymore, even with insoles.
Published 19 months ago by HIPPOLYTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy and Stylish, 24 Sept. 2013

Can't wait for the weather to become more autumnal as the slight padding make them a bit too warm for me to wear at the moment.

Overall five stars *****

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots, 9 Jan. 2015
susie (Egham, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love these boots. They are as comfy as they promised to be! It's like walking on flats. And they go with everything; trousers, leggings and dresses. I love the laces at the back. Easy to put on!

3.0 out of 5 stars A 5 that is like a 6., 7 Oct. 2013
HIPPOLYTA (MADRID ,ESPAÑA) - See all my reviews
The same happened with model Yava boots but not with other shoes of this brand. It's crazy how for the same number the size totally changes depending of the model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely too small!, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived today; I'd been hoping to get lucky as judging by reviews Fly's sizing is variable!

Sadly they were definitely too small and as I'm a 9 can't go up any further. Sending back.

I also noticed they seemed a lighter brown than I expected from the picture and the colour name (Espresso).

Back to the drawing board!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Nov. 2014
A. Bain "Shoe Aholic" (Highlands of Scotland) - See all my reviews
They are very comfy and a great looking boot, my gripe is the panel at back that goes round my ankle keeps turning in which makes it very uncomfortable after walking about 5 mins. I have to keep stopping and straightening the panels no matter how tight I tie them. Wish now I had never bought them. Any tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable first time on, 25 Jan. 2015
I love the wedge sole, I have a another pair of boots with the same sole. These boots are really comfortable first time on. Other reviews said they came up big or stretched so I tried a size down but they were definitely too small. I am a uk5 and have narrow feet, i've stuck with the 5, the boots are a little wide but they do up nice and snug at the ankle so they don't slip around. I've not had them long enough to know if they will stretch in the future but I have had several comments on how nice the are.

The sludge colour is darker than the photo and definitely green, I thought they would be more khaki, nice though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, 20 Nov. 2014
Gorgeous shoe, but not so comfy. Most of my Fly London's I can wear all day--- not these. My feet killed me! The sole isn't as soft as others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 4 Sept. 2014
I LOVE Fly boots - this will be my third pair. I spend lots of time on my feet (12hrs at a time at trade shows etc) and always opt for Fly boots as I know my feet will still feel fine at the end of the day. Apart from the comfort aspect, I love the style. Haven't worn these out yet as weather not quite right, but I know they will last brilliantly and keep looking great for ages. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A personal sense of style, 18 Feb. 2015
After reading the reviews posted, I purchased a shoe size smaller. Though the colour was a little disappointing initially( I expected a brighter shade of red), this proved a very minor issue- as the colour worked well with my wardrobe. Additionally,Fly shoes always lend good support
to my back and contribute to my personal sense of Athletic!

5.0 out of 5 stars these boots are perfect, so I would say that they are larger ..., 23 Sept. 2014
The boots are so comfy - no wearing in, and fit perfectly .I am usually a size 6 and sometimes 7; these boots are perfect, so I would say that they are larger sizes than other makes.
I bought 'anthracite' colour which I expected to be greyer than they are - these boots are a strange but lovely deep almost teal/grey. Weird, but in a good way!