4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting read, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
Once I started reading couldn't put down till I completed te book. The storyline is well written and continues with the other characters in the other books

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!!!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
brilliant book, all three of these books are fantastic. well worth reading and cheap to buy too. loved the character gio the most but the three of them sound amazing. cant wait for abel to come out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the 5th street books I have thoroughly enjoyed each one, this is one of my faves I love reading Elizabeth's books she's such a talent, & I never feel like they are repetitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow wow, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
I have been hit by reyes and her writing and characters. Can’t get enough of these people. Love the writing style its easy to follow with depth and character to each person and leads nicely to each book even if they are not in the same series I feel like there is a small community that I know all about. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Hector, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
Good storyline great characters...I enjoyed the series and look forward to the next book. Nice to read books written from the Hispanic perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
These books are beautiful love stories that have me gripped from the first chapter can't wait for abels story
Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing!!!!! Loved this story like all of the others! Wow!!! Can't wait to read more of these books! Keep them coming please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
Having found this author through a free kindle download I am so glad I did!!! This is such a nice story, in previous 5th Street books Hector has been the wise cracking kid who tagged along but in this you get to see his true character. Charlotte turns his world upside down! If you liked Noah and Gio you'll love this!

I can't tell you how happy I was to find this had been published it made a wet Sunday a welcome treat, the only downside is that all too soon its finished and then you're left waiting for the next installment and hoping that its not to far away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous book by Elizabeth Reyes, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
I love this authors work, this is one of the best she's written. Hector has grown up from the first book of the series and has found a girlfriend, a first for him and the book is full of their route to happiness.
My favourite is still Noah 's story the first in the series, I wasn't as keen on Gio, but this one was great and I'm looking forward to Abels story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hector, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Hector (5th Street #3) (Kindle Edition)
I love to read Elizabeth Reyes books i thought they couldn't get any better then they are already but Hector is one of the best love the storyline cant wait for more :)

Hector (5th Street #3)