on 7 September 2013
I bought one of these sanders taking the gamble that it would be upto the job. I am very pleased to say it is. Im a carpenter and I use it for work, but its main use has been for sanding out 28ft boat down. They say you get what you pay for, and in this case ive got a briliant palm sander for next to no money. Wolf tools have a very good name anyway, so I shouldn't have been so surprised. Great tool.
on 15 July 2013
Purchased this sander because it had a higher wattage and more features than any other detail sander in the price range. The 3 in 1 feature is superb, and the dust bag is a very welcome bonus.
Also, I know from experience the high quality of Wolf tools, having bought both a compressor and a mig welder in the past. Each of my past purchases are still working as good as the day they arrived, and are comparable to similar items in much higher price brackets.
on 27 June 2014
Thought Wolf had vanished! And seems to be UK home shopping are the only place to get them, may be wrong though! Anyway, as you would expect with Wolf, it is well put together and is pretty weighty for a "palm" sander, compared to my old one anyway, but the pro's outweigh the con's. The different attachments are simple to change over so it is indeed a multi tool and a good one at that. Would have liked a moulded box with it but at this price that would be expecting a bit much. This has seen service on a hardwood gate and tackled it with ease but, the sanding pads that are included are all 80 grit and the blackspur that you can order were all 80 grit as well, but you can easily source the detail and orbital sheets that are a finer grade from t-----ation!! and they were cheaper. As for the quarter sheets, I have not looked into replacement sheets as they will not really be needed, but could not see them at the aforementioned place anyway. A very good bit of kit that I hope will last as long as the old one and at an unbelievably good price.
on 11 October 2013
This has been fantastic for rubbing down sash window frames for repainting. Now I am finding so many jobs that need a detail sander as it is so effective & easy to use.
on 9 May 2014
great little powerhouse, really gets the job done, Wolf tools are normally pretty good & this one definitely meets expectations!!!
on 1 September 2015
First purchase several months ago.Upon first time useage,it started great then deteriorated.I contacted the seller who compounded the situation by giving me a day/time for a replacement,Being kept in for a couple of days did not endear me to them.Just tried the replacement and so far so good
on 15 July 2014
excellent sander did what I wanted it to do, value for money recommended.
on 17 June 2016
bought this because of size and am surprised at its quality of finish it created . I thought it a little noisy compared to my large machine but it is new and may quieten as the machine wears in . good brand does three jobs all round happy.
on 15 June 2014
Good sturdy machine, powerful motor. Does a good job fast. Comfortable to work with and not to heavy. Noise level is fair but as always ear protection should be used for any machine.
on 28 July 2014
Just what my husband wanted, it has done the job we bought it for, but we didn,t receive the round dics that should have been in the pack, a little bit disappointed about that.