4.0 out of 5 stars Great little vacuum
Arrived quickly, worked straight out of the box. Very light and easy to use, good suction for such a cheap and cheerful device. Exceeded our expectations also flexible as will work as small hand held device with a nozzle for dust removal from corners. Have to say we are very pleased with the purchase.
Published 15 months ago by Brian Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
after reading positive reviews I decided to buy this hoover, mainly for the price and reviews, its ok if you live alone or for a caravan ...it picked up the carpet freshner I sprinkled but leaves pet hair on the carpet I have a family and I feel I have wasted my money on this item, it might suit single people but it dosnt even suck up in the childrens bedrooms ,I suppose...
Published 9 months ago by sonyarita

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little vacuum, 9 April 2013
Brian Jackson (Sale, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duronic [Black] VC600/B Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac 800W (MAX) Vacuum Cleaner - includes Floor Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!

5.0 out of 5 stars INDISPENSABLE For a Student!!!!!, 4 April 2013
I had Duronic's HV102 electric heater, and it was my Best Purchase of this year. I was looking for an upright vacuum cleaner, prices on the market is expensive usually between 50 to 300. I came across this 600 watt vacuum cleaner from Duronic. because of my lovely electric heater, I already have a sympathy to Duronic. And finally I bought this hand held hoover! so, I am going to tell you now what it is??

-It is very small, light weight , compact and a real great space saver.
-600 watts motor on this hoover is actually better than my 1400 watts synergy vacuum cleaner, I have Goose Feather Duvet and Pillows so my room always in a mess of Feathers and Downs. A lot of small amount of food wastes (rice,peas,nuts and etc) this has sucked very well. cleaned my large En-Suite room in less than 10 minutes.
-waste bin is not very big however, it is ideal for one time full room cleaning! once you finished vacuuming just empty it , it is so easy to remove and put it back.
-Some people complained about the cable, when I was buying it I was worrying. When it arrived I have measured, and it has exactly 5 METERS CORD!! I think people who complain about the shortness of the cable must have only one main plug socket in their house lol!!!
-It is not very noisy , but it is not very quiet either.
-Can it be replaced with a heavy duty vacuum cleaner? NO- This item is only for 10-15 minutes hoovering for a Small to Large room or Small to large Studio or small to Medium one bedroom flat ONLY. (NOT FOR CLEANING THE WHOLE HOUSE FOR a LARGE FAMILY! EXAPLE: 3 ROOMS + 1 BATHROOM + 1 KITCHEN- TO CLEAN THIS YOU WILL NEED A PROPER HEAVY DUTY CLEANER WITH HIGHER WATTAGE AROUND(1200-3000), BIGGER DUST BIN , AND LARGER GROUND NOZZLE)Whereas DURONIC will still be great if you have ONE bedroom or Studio flat.
-It comes with 2 type of Nozzles 1 is standard ground nozzle(seen on the picture) , the other one is slim nozzle for hard to reach areas.
-It look stylish , quality of the outer materiel (Plastic bits, metallic stick, plastic handle , cable and cable management, nozzles plastic, dustbin and dustbin filter quality)Considering all of these I would give it 7 out of 10 for the MATERIAL QUALITY.

Cons

No Cons at all

Future improvements
a Higher wattage motor will be GREAT. However as I said in the beginning this item sucks better than my 1400 watts vacuum cleaner.

OVERALL

5 STAR + 1 MORE STAR FROM MY HEART :D

100% RECOMMENDED BY ME.

Any questions? please ask!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little hoover, 18 Sep 2013
brandy (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great little hoover it's lightweight and compact. It is great for all types of flooring and the stairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun 2013
A little bit noisy and feels a tiny bit fragile, not really for every day use. Good points, really really light, my eleven year old enjoys using it and it picks every little bit of hair or thread on carpets.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best i swear, 21 May 2013
The best handheld hoover on the market. Best buy ever.
What can i say my 10 year old son wants to hoover his bedroom. Its excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Dec 2013
As a back up vacuum this is brilliant for a quick tidy up. I do have hard floors and dogs so this does the job very well, have used on stairs and upholstery and works well.
I looked into cordless dysons but cost and reviews put me off. I also looked into the new G Tech products, but cost deterred me, saw this little vacuum and its good reviews and haven't looked back. Packaged well despite other reviews. Also came with another tool besides the two stated, I also received a little brush which is marvellous for vacuuming blinds.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST VACUM I HAVE EVER OWNED, 23 July 2013
I bought this vacuum because I have a dog and need to hoover twice a day! I didn't want to keep getting the big vacuum out.
This Duronic is better than my Henry.
Light weight, powerful,easy to use.Worth twice the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vacuum for caravan and cars, 19 Mar 2013
I have got to say that this vacuum is fantastic value. It is very powerful for its size and very easy to manoeuvre. Very easy to convert to handheld and is therefore perfect for cars & caravans etc. I have actually bought two; one for around the house when I don't want to get the big heavy vacuum out and one permanently for the caravan which it is perfect for. It's pickup is very good (it actually appears to pick up more than my main vacuum) and it is very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wacky little workhorse :-), 4 April 2013
Purchased this for stairs, bedrooms and for a quick whizz around downstairs when busy,(or when visitors make a spontaneous appearance), rather than haul out my very heavy 2000w Miele turbo. At the price, my expectations were low but my goodness what a surprise! With plenty of guts it is deceptively powerful. Dog hairs, sewing threads, paper shredding have all been devoured with ease. The floor brush and narrow crevice tool attach and detach very easily. The floor brush doesn't have rotating bristles so no wasting time unwinding sewing threads. They just disappear into the dust container.Obviously, the reduced size of the dust container requires emptying more frequently but how difficult is that :-) The power cable measures a very reasonable five metres. The dust filter can be washed and allowed to dry naturally. It was a joy to vacuum the stairs quickly and easily in hand-held mode. The whole item dismantles into a manageable size which can be fitted into an under sink cupboard. A home with hard floors could get away with this little cleaner alone. With carpets and two dogs I will continue to use my main cleaner downstairs but less frequently. Ideal for house, caravan, motorhome, cars. Brilliant value ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 April 2013
Cheaper, lighter, less noisy vacuum than my previous one. Very good suction. Converts easily to handheld - brilliant for stairs.