5.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs are the only goggles for me and mine
Published 20 months ago by n7misc

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived wrong colour???
I ordered these as my 3 year wanted green camoflage googles (as described above) - they have just arrived BLUE! I would like the manager to now explain this to my upset little boy who wanted green goggles!
Published 11 months ago by Craig Hubble

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs are the only goggles for me and mine, 17 July 2013
n7misc (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Zoggs Boy's Little Comet Camoflage Swimming Goggles (Sports)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a regular swimmer and years ago I decided Zoggs were the only goggles I was going to buy. The quality of the materials and the construction is utterly superior to that of any of the competing brands I have tried. Proof of this - in a not nice way - I have had several pairs stolen in changing rooms!!! Yup - thieving swimmers love them too! My own fault for not putting them straight in my bag - but the point is - they are a bit pricey and this is why they walk.
I was thrilled to be able to get hold of these kids goggles - my smallest niece has just learned to swim and was over the moon to get her first Zoggs - and she says camoflage is cool for girls too by the way. She is a petite 5 year old and these goggles have room for her to grow. We tried them in our local outdoor pool and true to expectations they didn't leak, didn't fog and were super quick to adjust - great with a wriggly 5 year old who wants to chase the other kids...
Couldn't recommend them more highly - great product from Zoggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 25 Jun. 2013
A customer (Asturias) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are very nice swimming goggles of the same quaility as adult ones.

When I learned to swim, children's goggles were very cheap and leaked everywhere adding a bit more troubles to a young child learning to swim.

Life has changed and you can now buy these great goggles that will give you great protection in the water, offer UV protection and they are easy to adjust.

They are durable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, love them!, 10 Mar. 2014
Fits my 2 yr old perfectly, and also borrowed by 4yr old brother.
Great colour, great buy.

Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 16 Nov. 2013
Sammo (Blackpool, UK) - See all my reviews
High quality, durable product. My two year old wasn't too keen but they fit my 9 year old who loves them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived wrong colour???, 29 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from the little fella, 17 Oct. 2013
Tan y ddraig (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I was a kid goggles weren't particularly comfortable with that dodgy sponge rim that inevitably wore out and caused them to leak. Not so with this pair and my two year lad loves the funky camo design. The eye cup seals and straps are made of a comfortable silicone material and are easy to adjust. The lens UV protection is pointless if your only use is indoors, but if you use outdoors in strong sunshine it is a useful added feature to protect their eyes. Would be nice to have a protective box to contain them but that's a minor gripe.

My other children use the aquasphere seal range which have larger eye pieces and are shaped more like a scuba face mask without the nose covering. These are still the best and most comfortable for long use as they don't press around the eye like the smaller traditional goggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles for our 3 year old yet!, 30 Aug. 2013
Great goggles bought for my 3.5 year old - they look great and as he's been wearing them everyday for the past 8 days on our holiday with no complaints I can safely say they are comfortable! They don't let the water in either - even with a lot of jumping in pools and underwater sea exploration!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, 22 Aug. 2013
Bought these for my 5year old son. He loves them. Wears them every week for his swimming lesson and no complaints. Arrived promptly and as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design of goggles, 12 Aug. 2013
P. Dhinsa (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got these for my three year old nephew. He loves them and they fit him really well. They don't fog up or leak water. A good product, worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great cool goggles, no leaks and boys love them

Zoggs Boy's Little Comet Camoflage Swimming Goggles- Blue