5.0 out of 5 stars Tried it - it sticks
I've tried a lot of these tapes and very disappointed with the adjhesive quality. On seeing some reviews saying this one actually sticks - they were right. It does. The biggest tip I read - and pass on - is to round the edges with scissors before using.
Published 9 months ago by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars For everyday use not for sports
I have arthritis in my back & sometimes I get niggles & pain in my lower back & tail end of my spine. I found this helped provide support for this area. The tape itself comes in a box which can also be used as a dispenser. The reason I have marked it only three stars is because it is marketed as a sports tape which it is not . Despite having arthritis I do exercise &...
Published 9 months ago by David Finn

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried it - it sticks, 14 April 2014
Jennifer (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for blister prevention, 30 July 2013
This review is from: REA TAPE® Kinesiology Tape ●HASTLE FREE MANUAL - NO NEED TO SIGN, NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD supplied with every tape ●Blue, Black, Beige, Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow, White, +PEDIATRIC KIDS REA TAPE® ●Best on the Market Premium Quality JAPANESE GLUE ●100% LATEX FREE ●FDA & CE Approved ●Highest Durability - UP TO 8 DAYS WEAR ●Genuine Product Reviews© 2014 WE WISH YOU NO MORE INJURIES IN 2015!!!! Rea Tape® Team FOR BETTER START £6.95 (Misc.)
I bought this tape as someone had told me it works well for preventing blisters - I always get blisters on super long runs so thought I'd try it.

Amazing! I religiously tape up my feet now if I run anything over 10 miles, looks quite funky too! Also it's porous so lets your feet breath and sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 May 2013
Recomended by hospital to support post op thumb joint - worked brilliantly
have now also used it on husbands bad knees - gave instant pain relief!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me, 23 Sept. 2013
Since pulling my shoulder I have been using Kinesiology tape to give support. Only problem I had was occasional skin reaction to the tape but it was minor and cleared up quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Exacly what i expected!, 6 July 2013
I like the product because it stick very good unlike some others! I would recomend to some friends at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars kin tape, 24 Aug. 2013
Brilliant tape, good stretch, good adhesion, breathes well and does the job, brilliant when used as stretch tape on ageing running backs too, also the right colour, Go Phoenix!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 29 Aug. 2013
I have a constant pain in my knee, which after playing football, I can only walk with a limp. When I apply the tape and keep it on till the following day, sometimes longer, I can walk fine. I have also swam for over an hour, with the tape applied and it stayed on. The trick to getting it to stick is to rub it and get it warm once applied.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is realy work, 21 Jun. 2013
hi. i am running everyday around 3.5mile,and i.had a very knee pain,but after use kinesio tape ,i feel very better during and after running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinesiology Tape, 7 April 2014
Worked really well for me, and provided much needed support for shin splints and ankle problems. Only issue was it came off really easily during contact sports, but this can easily be overcome. Would recommend and buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 20 Dec. 2014
red0209 (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This REA TAPE is of very good quality. It is adhesive enough to stay in place for several days, withstanding workouts, baths, showers and everything else. The grid marked on the backing paper makes it very easy to measure the correct length time after time. There is an enclosed leaflet offering advice on how to apply the tape, should you need it. I had never considered using kinesiology tape until someone recommended it to me after I was diagnosed with tendonitis in my left quadriceps tendon. I was a bit sceptical about the benefits of using this tape, but gave it a go and was pleased to find it reduced discomfort when bending my knee. The only way I have applied it is wrapping single strips just under and above the knee so I can't verify its effectiveness and adhesiveness on other body parts.

As a comparison, I have also bought 6 x Original Kinesiology tape 5 m x 5 cm Kinesio 8 differen colours, which was cheaper but started to fray around the edges after a couple of days. Therefore I would say that REA TAPE is of better quality.